Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - White uploaded by Melanie E.Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - White uploaded by Allysa B.

BY BOSE #71 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - white see more...

Jaclyn P.
Arlington, TX
I actually got mine in blue. Its perfect and can get super loud. My family and friends can get loud but the speaker still booms over us!
Shayleigh G.
New Baltimore, MI
Bose is my favorite company for anything sound system related. It is a little pricey compared to other companies but its well worth it.
Jennifer C.
Flowery Br, GA
The sound of BOSE is amazing. I love it and how the music sounds. I can't do anything without music so these are a must have!
Allysa B.
Maryville, IL
Love this speaker. Got it off of Viggle for Christmas and it works amazing. Great sound, awesome bass for a smaller speaker.
Jocelyn G.
Petaluma, CA
Bose also an amazing speaker has great bass good for small parties or just for a chill relaxing day in the backyard.
Carley B.
Largo, FL
This product is wonderful it is very loud and I love the color although there are different colors I prefer the white
Cindy C.
Belleville , IL
I am a huge music listener. I love bose products. I would love to really have this. I would use it everyday
Stephanie Z.
Mount Jackson, VA
Amazing sound quality, and portability. I don't know how I ever lived without this bluetooth speaker!
Allyson L.
Lexington, SC
The sound quality is great. Doesn't take up any space and is super lightweight to carry around.
Stanajah W.
Such a beautiful sound as well as easy for my parents to set up their phone easily themselves.
Jazmin M.
Is it really as loud as they say it is or is the beats pill louder?
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
Has anyone used this for movies? If so, what devices to you use? TV/iPad, etc.
Priscilla M.
What is the range for the Bluetooth?
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if this is waterproof or not?