Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - White uploaded by Melanie E.Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - White uploaded by Allysa B.

BY BOSE #72 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - white see more...

Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
We bought this to replace our broken Jambox... the sound doesn't even COMPARE! The Bose can be anywhere in the room and create a surround-sound effect. If you're a music junkie, I HIGHLY recommend this product. My only complaint is sometimes there's interference between my iPhone and the Bose with will cause a "skipping" effect where the music drops out, so be sure to keep their connection uninhibited.
Samantha M.
I have this in mint and let me just tell you, I LOVE this speaker and the sound quality is great! I had the Beats Pill before this one and didn't like it at all, within the first month of having it, it broke. So if you're looking for a speaker then I definitely recommend this one.
Chris O.
Summerville, SC
Fantastic little speaker with awesome sound. I love that it's easily portable and hooks up easily to Bluetooth. Bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. I even steal it sometimes!
Cassie S.
Lincoln, CA
I recently received this as a gift and I am so impressed! The speaker itself is rather small and compact but the sound is incredible! Not that I would ever expect anything less from a Bose product. If you're looking for a wireless speaker I would definitely recommend this one.
Arisfeer C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love the color white on speakers makes it look more futuristic!!!!....
And it's Bluetooth so that will be easy to connect and play music with any smart phone or tablet or iPod that has Bluetooth!!!! Giving this five stars !...........!!!!!!!
Jordan Z.
Baltimore, MD
BOSE products are amazing, I had my last speaker for years before I got rid of it and it was still working perfectly. I bought this one to take to the beach and because my last one was not wireless. The sound is awesome and the colors are fun!
Amy K.
Staten Island, NY
Have this in mint green. Hubby bought it for me for Christmas, but I had done a lot of research on it and knew I wanted it for a while. Pairs perfect with my iPhone. Carry it around the house from room to room. No problems. Highly recommend.
Milena G.
Got this as a christmas present and i love it !!
I was indecisive on the beats pill or the bose sound link mini and when i saw this the debate was over. It was cheaper and cuter and matched my decor! Sounds amazing and its so light weight!!!
Jasmine R.
Lancaster, SC
I got this speaker for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I always prefer BOSE over Beats. It has a great sound. It's very easy to use and carry wherever you'd like to go. The battery lasts a good amount when fully charged.
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
I use this Speaker for outdoors and in my room, it is small and easy to move with the big plus of having great sound.

I do work from home but when I need to go in to the office I do sometimes take it with me and the employees love it when I do
Jazmin M.
Is it really as loud as they say it is or is the beats pill louder?
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
Has anyone used this for movies? If so, what devices to you use? TV/iPad, etc.
Priscilla M.
What is the range for the Bluetooth?
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if this is waterproof or not?