Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - White uploaded by Melanie E.Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - White uploaded by Allysa B.

BY BOSE #71 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - white see more...

Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love this speaker because it's loud and the quality is great but the battery life is kinda crap for me. It doesn't last 8 hours and I pretty much have to have it plugged in when using anymore and I haven't owned it for two years yet. Also got this from target.
Greg R.
Cedar Park
Great sounding Bluetooth speaker. Had some trouble with music skipping from time to time. Overall its a great speaker that sounds great and is very easy to take with you on the go! I would recommend this speaker to anyone who wants great sound with portability
Jennifer Z.
Perfect compact speaker with the magic of Bose. Love that it connects via Bluetooth for multiple devices and the price is relatively affordable. The range of colors is just an added bonus.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
I love this speaker! It is small and light enough to bring just about anywhere, while never failing to produce Bose quality, powerful sound. It pairs easily to all of my apple products (iPhone, MacBook, and iPad... I have never tried to pair it with non-apple products) and it is very simple to switch from one paired device to another. The speaker charges relatively fast and holds a charge long enough to last all day on the beach. I've had this speaker for over a year and would not change a thing about it!
CheapBebe's D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Lightweight, easy to carry cute speaker that provides HD AUDIO QUALITY even if you set the volume to the max, yet still great without any distortion which is amazing.
Simple to use voice prompts that talk you through Bluetooth pairing. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to 8 hours. Great colors to choose from.
With the Bose brands you can't go wrong, definitely worth buying!
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
I love this speaker. when i was shopping for speakers it was between this and the beats pill. this by far had the best sound and i love the color! its great for parties, tailgating or just around the house. also the charger is the same as my phone so that is super useful! if something gets in between your phone and the speaker you will notice it "skipping" so try to keep a clear path between the two.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
Love this speaker! Easy to use and sound is amazing! U used it everyday when listening to music! Easy to use and connect with your bluetooth fast! Had it for 2 years now and still works as a brand new! Easy to clean too and cheaper than the beats!!! Had it blue color.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
Very nice speaker! I got this as a gift. Don't be fooled by the small and compact nature of this thing, it puts out amazing sound! The Bluetooth is wonderful. I can be working or cleaning and hook up my phone to it to play the radio or songs. And it is very nice looking too. It's not an eyesore and fits anywhere.
Hannah A.
Hopkinton
I LOVE this speaker. It's perfect for when I'm showering, getting ready, outside by the pool, hanging out with friends, and so much more. The sound is amazing and it makes my favorite songs sound great too. I would definitely recommend! Love it!
Alexandria O.
I love this little speaker! I originally purchased it from Amazon and it has had quite the life so far! It honestly comes with me to so many places! The quality of sound is great and I love how portable it is. The price is good, compared to others like it. I have and will continue to recommend it to others!
Jazmin M.
Is it really as loud as they say it is or is the beats pill louder?
Catherine A.
South Berwick, ME
Has anyone used this for movies? If so, what devices to you use? TV/iPad, etc.
Priscilla M.
What is the range for the Bluetooth?
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Does anyone know if this is waterproof or not?