Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - White

by Bose

#25 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - white

What is the range for the Bluetooth?
Does anyone know if this is waterproof or not?
Is it really as loud as they say it is or is the beats pill louder?
Start your review of Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - White!
How would you rate this product?
Clay, NY
I have had this speaker for 3 years and it has AMAZING sound quality!! Its a BOSE....what else would you expect?? Worth every penny and I have gotten so much use out of it. I listen to music or a book while I the shower, cleaning or baking in the kitchen. They only thing I can say after 3 yrs of a lot of use, I can't go to far away with my phone the range will disconnect and the battery doesnt last quite as long as it use too. But it still a great speaker!!! And Bose customer service is wonderful!!!
Stay away from the soundlink 2. Mine stopped working after about a year and found that a lot of people had the same issue online. It’s known at Bose the soundlink 2 is faulty and they have instructions online on how to reboot. After much back and forth and with them originally offering a replacement at $75, I’m getting it replaced for free. Still a pain.
Paterson
I believe this is one of the best colors contrary that the white color is usually a bad new bear and a collector of anything transferrablekl but this product absolutely water proof and can be wiped clean every time becaus it has a n stainlras surfacing a sleek finish it is durable with great range and nice light weight design easily stored..
Fort Worth
It worked really well when it worked! Then after about 6 months it wouldn't start up much less connect anymore. I tried trouble shooting it but it just wouldn't turn on. Overall, I would probably buy this again because I have never had problems with Bose before, so I think it was probably just a flook.
Salem, OR
I love this speaker! I use it for everything from listening to music, audiobooks, and even hook it up to my Fire stick to use as audio for tv. Great portability and can be paired with several devices at once. I like that it can be used with additional Bose speakers to create a richer sound if needed.
Arlington, VA
This is a powerful little speaker! I wanted something we could use around the house, outside or for traveling and this is perfect. The sound quality is as good as a very large speaker system. I’ve had it for many years and it still works like it did when I got it. I would highly recommend.
Athens, Ga
When I was looking for a bluetooth speaker I wanted to make sure I purchased on that was waterproof so I could use it at the beach and pool, so far this has worked well.  I love the white color is very minimal.  The only downfall is the speaker does get sand in the small holes.
Brentwood
The speaker is pretty good. The sound is nice at low volumes indoors. But outdoors it struggles to keep up especially with the bass tones. For the price it is worth it and it’s a super easy set up. I have 2 and connect them to play at the same time which is a plus for sure.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
This is our go to speaker in our home. It's small but is very loud. We sync it with our phones and spotify to listen to our Latin jams. Has a great sound very clear. Not expensive at all. really worth what we paid for it. Love that we can literally take it anywhere we go.
Chattanooga , TN
I was gifted this from my father for a Christmas present. I use this speaker whenever I'm on the go, in the shower, or just in my room doing chores. I love the quality of the sound and the speaker itself. This speaker has lasted me over 4 years and is still going!