Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Red uploaded by Adelina G.

BY BOSE #48 in Speakers

If music is your motivation, wait until you hear the soundlink color bluetooth speaker. Performance so full and lifelike, every song on your playlist can inspire you wherever you are, whatever youre doing. Soundlink color is small, durable and simple to use with voice prompts that talk you through bluetooth pairing. Its available in colors to match almost any style, at a price that will make you want to dance. And the rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to 8 hours, unplugged. Your music keeps you moving. And with soundlink color,now it can move with you. see more...

• I got the mint color as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it...4 Answers
Dana F.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 1
I love, love, LOVE this speaker. I received it as a gift for Christmas from my Dad... and it's one of my favorite things. I've used this speaker with my phone, computer, friend's phones, husband's tablet, etc. The sounds quality is super crisp, and this speaker gets loud! The only issue I have with it, is that I can't seem to get it to charge on my PC via USB. Besides that, I have no complaints, and it charges quickly via wall outlet.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
This little thing is LOUD and CLEAR as ever! Easily syncs to mine and my husband's phones and holds a charge so we don't have to worry while we're grilling out at home or out tailgating. The sound that comes out of this is incredible and is definitely worth the money!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Techie Expert Level 1
I purchased my Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker- Red  last year at Christmas It was the best christmas gift the sound is amazing i bought from Bose Store I love it worth every penny
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I bought this speaker for my fiance a few months ago and we have used it weekly since. For such a small size and great price, the sound quality is exactly what you would expect from Bose - perfect! IT is very compact and easy to travel with and will withstand a lot of tossing around in a beach bag or the back of the car for tailgating. The Bluetooth also works very well, once it's connected there are no problems and each time after the initial connection, it knows what devise to connect to and does so seamlessly. This is a great gift for anyone who loves to have music available all the time!
Julie D.
Omaha, NE
Omg I could not live without this product! The sound quality and clarity are amazing. You just sink it to your phone or tablet and you can listen to music or movies on it. I love it because I sink my show or movie to it and I can hear the boost of sound coming through. Sometimes the tablets can only go up to a certain level but with this product it makes the experience that much more enjoyable. I take it everywhere with me. I often have to try and hide it because my children are always sneaking it away from me.
Anita D.
Bought this from Amazon for $129 and seriously it rocks! great sound quality and so so beautiful. The red color is eyecatching and its so convenient to use. Battery life is great and it makes watching videos on smartphone an absolute joy! would recommend to every music and video lover. bose never disappoints! It beats all the other brands out of competition!
Mallory S.
I love my Bose soundlink color Bluetooth speaker! The selection of colors to choose from is so fun. I got the red one because I'm an Ohio State Buckeye fan. The speaker is really light weight and easy to carry around from room to room which is awesome because I'm always on the move. The best part is not having to keep my phone hooked up to a system because with the Bluetooth I can hold it with me or charge it from a certain distance. Best device for jamming out on the patio and grilling out.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Received this as a gift in 2014. It use to work great, great sound, great connection. I have used this speaker probably about 20-30 times in 1 year and a half because my radio has bluetooth and a CD player so it' s not necessary. This speaker though, currently, will not hold a charge or stay on unless it is plugged in. Very annoying and not worth the money.
Katie G.
Santa Monica, CA
This speaker is GREAT! Great sound, the bluetooth connects seamlessly, and I can take it anywhere! All of my roommates love it and we use it all the time around the house, and the sound reaches every room. Extremely portable and easy to use. The charge lasts longer than I expected as well. It is also a cute size/shape and is not too bulky.
Ricardo L.
Bought this on sale, the sound is so rich, the bass is clean. It easily fills up a room. i bought this speaker as my giong to the beach/hanging outside speaker, but has quickly become my everyday speaker. The sound is just that good. i wish i could buy and link multiple speakers to not have to carry with me from room to room
Samantha A.
Corona, CA
I got the mint color as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it. the sound is amazing the battery life is long lasting and I can take it in my car as well