by Bose

If music is your motivation, wait until you hear the soundlink color bluetooth speaker. Performance so full and lifelike, every song on your playlist can inspire you wherever you are, whatever youre doing. Soundlink color is small, durable and simple to use with voice prompts that talk you through bluetooth pairing. Its available in colors to match almost any style, at a price that will make you want to dance. And the rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to 8 hours, unplugged. Your music keeps you moving. And with soundlink color,now it can move with you.

I got the mint color as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it. the sound is amazing the battery life is long lasting and I can take it in my car as well
Start your review of Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Red!
How would you rate this product?
Chicago
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely love my SoundLink. The portability of this speaker makes it so easy to take it practically anywhere. My only complaint with this particular model is that it is not quite powerful enough soundwise once you have more than 30-40 people in a space, and at least with my unit specifically the bluetooth signal dropped frequently depending on where it was located (never further than 30 feet). Other than that, this speaker is amazing and I have had many great times with it. Perfect for going to the beach, having a little party with friends at the house, or just for some nice ambience to study, relax, or do some cleaning up.
Raytown, Missouri
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Red
This product is not a product I would buy again. The full volume on it is not very loud and it was very hard to connect to my phone bluetooth wise (I have an Iphone.) Also the charge only lasted me about a year and broke. I do not recommend this product.
Cantonment, FL
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Red uploaded by Michelle W.
I love this speaker! It works so good, the sound is so nice and clear and it gets really loud. I love its compact size makes it easy to move around. I would definitely recommend this, I've had mine for 4 years with zero problems. It's a great product.
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Red really great speaker. Sound really loud. Would recommend to other people. The sound is great. Would recommend making it smaller and with a bag to put it in. It is really affordable . I would recommend to others.
Tiltonsville, OH
J love this speaker it has great quality. You can use it to listen to music through out the house. It is a little pricey but totally worth it for the sound quality. It is very easy to use you just hook it up through Bluetooth. I would totally buy it again.
Belleville, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
Had this two years now and still works great! I keep it in my bathroom to play music while showering and the moisture in the air hasn’t effected it yet! The bass on this speaker is surprisingly good as well! Great quality speaker! Has a long charge too!
northridge
I love this mini Boss bluetooth speaker so much. The sound quality is absolutely unbelievable. I love taking this baby to all my weekend trips. It sounds amazing. I would for sure recommend to family and friends. The price is affordable too.
Lawrence, KS
The speaker is seriously the little engine that could my husband left it outside during a torrential rain storm and when I figured out brought it in let it air dry out it still works. He is really lucky that he didn’t ruin it😀
Omaha, NE
This is a great product to use in home or outside. I use it at the pool in the summer. It has great sound and I am glad I purchased it. Bose always has great products. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Red
Hialeah, FL
Great speaker if your looking to have music in your room. I like the sounds quality as it’s pretty good. What I would like them to improve is on the battery. Other than that it’s not the loudest but it does the job.