BY BOSE #3 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - mint see more...

Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint
  • "The sound quality is amazing and the volume is not what you would expect from such a small speaker." in 2 reviews
Kaycee B.
Cedar Falls
I have had my speaker for 3 or 4 years now and it still works like a charm! I love how nice size and portable it is. This speaker puts out a very nice sound and can reach pretty far.
Danielle B.
Love this speaker, have it in black! It has been about 4 years and it is still going strong. We take this speaker everywhere and the sound is impeccable. The charge holds for weeks and we use it all the time. I would definitely recommend this one for everyone.
Ayman L.
A very professional product designed in a professional way. The colors of the lens are very impressive and impressive.
Kailey G.
Leduc, AB
Techie Expert Level 1
This speaker is really great we use them at my work and the sound is just great it travels through the whole building! Is very easy to use, no issues with it and looks nice as well. I think this is a nice product for a good price If I needed a speaker I would probably buy this one!
Paige A.
Indianapolis
I love this little speaker! Perfect to take outside and on adventures. Affordable, works well, and has a great sound. Beyond easy to use, just connect to bluetooth! If you're unfamiliar with Bose speakers this is a great first buy.
Temo T.
Tbilisi
This bluetooth speaker has very good sound. It’s perfect but only 1 problem. A little vit expensive.
Sarah H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This is hands-down one of the best speaker products on the market. It doesn’t compare to any other. Easy to use and the sound is perfect quality. They tend to be a little bit pricey but I think that the quality of this product is worth it.
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 4
I love this speaker! This is my go to speaker when I need something to take with me to the beach or to the park. It has great sound quality and gets very very loud. It connects easily to my phone and tablet and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend! I love the mint color!
Madison B.
Regina
This speaker is overall pretty good. I do wish the sound was still louder and that it held a longer battery charge. I haven’t tried out any other speakers so I can’t compare it but it was a tad pricey for what you got but still good.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Are these a good quality speaker?
Yuzell C.
How loud is the music? Is it just as good as the mini speakers?
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Are these just as good as the Bose SoundLink mini speakers?
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
. For me, the clarity and fullness of sound trump weight and USB convenience so I'll be hauling the Mini for awhile longer.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
Does the sound really sound all that good