BY BOSE #3 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - mint see more...

Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint
  • "The sound quality is amazing and the volume is not what you would expect from such a small speaker." in 2 reviews
Ellen D.
Jacksonville, FL
Has great sound, bass is clear. The mint color is a favorite but make sure to buy a sleeve if you plan on lugging it around from place to place. You don't want it to get dirty, it's an easy color to get dirty. I would definitely buy again, probably the black one to take places and leave the mint at home.
Erika J.
Coquitlam
The sound quality of these speakers is amazing and the battery life is approximately 10 hours. I love the colour selection and its portability
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Techie Expert Level 2
I love my Bose SoundLink color Bluetooth Speaker, it's so easy to set up, the sound is amazing, I can't get over how little it is but how big of a sound that comes out of it. I'm so glad I purchased this. It's great to listen while doing my chores, Taking a shower or bath or if outside and at the pool cause the sound quality is just impeccable , it's been worth every penny, wish I had bought a few more for the family.
Valerie E.
I love love love love this. My boyfriend got it for me as a christmas present. Its great. We take it when we play tennis, swim, or fishing. I use it in my room while cleaning and getting ready. The sound is great. The battery lasts pretty long before having to charge again. Its super easy to use and set up. Its a great speaker and bose is a great brand. I would highly recommend. The colors are fun too. :) i have the mint one and love it.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Very good speaker. It projects well, produces a clear sound, and is very easy to transport. I received it as a gift, but you can get it anywhere that sells speakers. It's kind of expensive, but worth the price, and I would totally recommend it if you are looking for a high quality speaker. Did I mention the Bluetooth setting is fabulous? I can have it in another room while my phone is charging.
Maddy L.
I got this for my birthday and I LOVE it! Mostly because the sound quality is amazing and I don't have to keep my phone plugged into it to play music. The battery life is really good. I listen to music with it when I shower so I've gotten water on it by accident a few times, but that hasn't broken it one bit! Sometimes, if my phone is under a blanket or something the speaker will start to "skip", but other than that I think it's amazing!
Mary T.
Love this speaker. I've taken it on vacations and loved how portable and lightweight it is. Yet it packs a punch. My only complaint is that battery life seems to be a little short to me. We used to have a beats pill and that one lasted a few hours more. But hey just carry a portable charger.
Lisa K.
Pasadena, MD
I bought the blue speaker and it's got that awesome sound of Bose in such a compact little speaker. I use it with my iPad and absolutely love it!!
Rowan M.
Halifax, NS
I got this as a gift for Christmas and my first reaction was that the colour was so cute! I love my little mint speaker. The sound quality is amazing, and usually I'm very picky about sound because my father has a background in music production. The battery lasts well and I love that anyone can connect via Bluetooth.
Monica D.
Arlington, VA
Great, portable speaker. The sound quality is noticeable better than other smal speakers on the market. It can also get pretty loud, which I appreciate it. Perfect for taking on the go. Love being able to connect my smartphone wirelessly and play music all over the house.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Are these a good quality speaker?
Yuzell C.
How loud is the music? Is it just as good as the mini speakers?
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Are these just as good as the Bose SoundLink mini speakers?
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
. For me, the clarity and fullness of sound trump weight and USB convenience so I'll be hauling the Mini for awhile longer.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
Does the sound really sound all that good