BY BOSE

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - mint see more...

Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint
  • "The sound quality is amazing and the volume is not what you would expect from such a small speaker." in 2 reviews
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had my Bose speaker for 3 years now and have had 0 complaints about it! 1. I love the color 2. The quality of the sound 3. How long it stays charged 4. How easy it is the use. This is a great speaker to take anywheree with you. I am constantly using my Bose speaker and would be lost without it!
Mary T.
Love this speaker. I've taken it on vacations and loved how portable and lightweight it is. Yet it packs a punch. My only complaint is that battery life seems to be a little short to me. We used to have a beats pill and that one lasted a few hours more. But hey just carry a portable charger.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this as a gift a few years ago and it's so great! It is a little speaker but it can get really loud. Extremely easy to transport. I've brought this to parties and it has been plenty loud for groups of 20+. Great speaker!
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
This has been a good little speaker so far. It gets louder than I thought that it would for its very convenient size. Battery lasts quite some time and is easy to charge. I gave it 3 stars for sound quality reasons. It seems as though the quality is better just from my iPhone speaker.
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
Bose is always great. I have Bose speakers in my car also and they are great too! The sound quality is great, and this mint color is super cute too! I Connect it to my iPhone and it works great.
Chloe W.
Narragansett , RI
This speaker is amazing. The colors are beautiful, they are easy to carry around, the sound quality is incredible and they are not too bad price wise. Way better than beats. It gets very loud and doesn't falter with heavy bass. Such a great quality product.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
The best speaker I've ever had! It's Bluetooth and colourful at the same time. It's very easy to connect your phone to the speaker! A bit pricey but worth the money spent. Highly recommend.
Kimberly M.
San Diego, CA
I love Bose and love this speaker even more. It's great for the summer because you can bring it anywhere. The sound quality is also very clear. It's easy to use and great for traveling!
Kristy A.
Spartanburg, SC
This speaker is phenomenal. We just bought one for my dad at target. It has very good sound quality. It cost about 120$. It is wireless and very easy to sinc. It also gets really loud!
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
This speaker may be small but it pumps out some music! I bought it from Best Buy and it was comparable in price to other high end speakers. It was pricey but worth the money because we know it will last. I would purchase it again and I would recommend it!
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Are these a good quality speaker?
Yuzell C.
How loud is the music? Is it just as good as the mini speakers?
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Are these just as good as the Bose SoundLink mini speakers?
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
. For me, the clarity and fullness of sound trump weight and USB convenience so I'll be hauling the Mini for awhile longer.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
Does the sound really sound all that good