BY BOSE #3 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - mint see more...

Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint
  • "The sound quality is amazing and the volume is not what you would expect from such a small speaker." in 2 reviews
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I bought this speaker for my boyfriend and we both love it! Beside being portable, the sound quality is very high! The speaker can get pretty loud - perfect for basement and outdoor parties. It is also easy to set up and the best part is that we can be pretty far from the speaker, but can change my music!
Kelsey L.
Love this!!!!!! I got it free for trading in my phone for a new one at Verizon. I was nice and shared it with my family. The permanent spot for it is in the kitchen which my dad connects his phone and uses it all the time. I'm like, you're welcome....for MY SPEAKER!!!! lol! I don't mind sharing. :) The sound is amazing!!! Perfect for jamming out to Red (best band on the planet look em up) The battery lasts a long time too.
Ellen D.
Jacksonville, FL
Has great sound, bass is clear. The mint color is a favorite but make sure to buy a sleeve if you plan on lugging it around from place to place. You don't want it to get dirty, it's an easy color to get dirty. I would definitely buy again, probably the black one to take places and leave the mint at home.
Baylee R.
Culloden, WV
I keep this with me all the time. I listen to it while I clean (inside and outside), take it on the boat, and take it on the beach. It is so loud for such a small box and it still has amazing quality and good base. This is 10 times better than the beats pill because I have owned both. It's also so cute
Erin C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I got this on sale at QVC around the holidays for an amazing price! When it came I wasn't expecting much but man it is cute! The colors are adorable and not only that but it has great sound quality! It's rare that you fine cute speakers that actually sound great too! Bought another one for outside!
Najette A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I asked for a speaker for my birthday and boy was I lucky to get this one. It was a little pricey but for a Bose speaker you know you're getting the real deal. The sales associates at Bose were so nice and willing to help and answer every question I had (which was a lot). I will definitely be recommending this speaker to anyone in the market for a new one.
Amanda W.
By far one of the best purchases that I have ever made! It is the best color ever but my favorite part is that it is portable and can go into any room with you. Just like all other Bose products the sound quality is amazing! We've even got our family hooked on this product! It's just amazing!
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this speaker! Clear sound and cute color and design. I have never had connectivity issues and the battery life is great. This is perfect for music and I especially love it for podcasts. I would recommend this to my friends but I think you should bring out even more colors!
Emily P.
I love my bose speaker! it connects to multiple phones or devices at once, its easy to use and it can get very loud. one of the best features it that it is extremely portable and the battery is long lasting, so you can bring it with you on a hike or something and stow it away in a backpack
Mackenzie T.
Fort Worth, Tx
This portable speaker is awesome! I use mine every weekend! It's great for hooking up phone to wifi and using Pandora and then connecting your phone to Bluetooth to connect to the speaker! The Bluetooth range is awesome, so you can leave your phone indoors and just bring the Bose out!
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Are these a good quality speaker?
Yuzell C.
How loud is the music? Is it just as good as the mini speakers?
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Are these just as good as the Bose SoundLink mini speakers?
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
. For me, the clarity and fullness of sound trump weight and USB convenience so I'll be hauling the Mini for awhile longer.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
Does the sound really sound all that good