BY BOSE #3 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - mint see more...

Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint
  • "The sound quality is amazing and the volume is not what you would expect from such a small speaker." in 2 reviews
Kaycee B.
Cedar Falls
I have had my speaker for 3 or 4 years now and it still works like a charm! I love how nice size and portable it is. This speaker puts out a very nice sound and can reach pretty far.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I had one for an advertising campaign I had to review. I was so hoping after the test run they gave us one for participating. They did not. Ones coming some how! Someone hook me up!
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
recibi esta bocina como regalo de cumpleanos yo ya la habia visto en la tienda y me encanto, soy de las personas que les gusta escuchar musica todo el tiempo y con esta bocina es perfecta la uso en cualquier rincon de la casa por el tamano la puedo colocar en cualquier lugar sin ningun problema, la calidad es de lo mejor y la calidad de sonido sin duda tambien, el volumen es fuerte lo suficiente para poder usarla en una pequena reunion, hasta ala playa me la he llevado, la bateria aguanta muy bien y es super facil de conectar al bluetooth, sin duda el mejor regalo de cumpleanos
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this speaker as a Christmas present from my mom. The quality of the sound is amazing and the bass is pretty pronounced, but in a good way. She got this product on sale at Target. The original price is about $130, so it is a little on the expensive side. I love how portable this speaker is and I love the color and look of the product itself. I definietly recommend this prodcut for any one looking for a great bluetooth speaker.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Bose definitely makes a great speaker and this is no exception. The mint color is unique and stylish. The sound quality is incredible, I have no complaints. This was a birthday present and I am super stoked about it. I definitely recommend it!
Brionna V.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
My boyfriend bought this for me at Christmas time at Best Buy. Its such a good speaker! I'm actually using it right now, I'm at work. The sound is good quality. Its affordable for a good quality speaker. They have different colors to choose from also, which i like.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
My roommates and I use this speaker to connect to our apple TV. It does not have extremely great quality but it does get loud. I am used to using a Bose Minilink which has much better quality than this. If you're looking for loudness then go with this one. If you're looking for quality, go with the minilink,
Sirena N.
This is a very nice speaker, albeit kind of expensive. The sound quality is great for a portable speaker and you can easily hear it throughout the house. There are definitely other speakers with better bass quality, but the volume is higher on this than many other speakers in the same price range.
Claudia Z.
My cousin got it a while ago and it's amazing, we take it to the beach every weekend, the sound quality it's awesome and you don't have to be attached to the device because it works with Bluetooth, I'm in love with it!
Natibel M.
Hagerstown, MD
Mejor Bosnia portátil que esta NINGUNA. La calidad del sonido, lo compacta q es, la durabilidad de la batería, la resistencia de la misma. No hay nada más que pedir
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Are these a good quality speaker?
Yuzell C.
How loud is the music? Is it just as good as the mini speakers?
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Are these just as good as the Bose SoundLink mini speakers?
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
. For me, the clarity and fullness of sound trump weight and USB convenience so I'll be hauling the Mini for awhile longer.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
Does the sound really sound all that good