BY BOSE #3 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - mint see more...

Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint
  • "The sound quality is amazing and the volume is not what you would expect from such a small speaker." in 2 reviews
Thao T.
I bought this Bose speaker about 3 years ago and it’s still going strong! We are really into Bose products at our house and enjoy using them a lot. The sound quality is great and I’m not worried about dropping this thing on the floor and having it break! I take it camping with me, to the beach or just in the backyard. It is really worth the money getting it and it comes in a bunch of nice colors! I have no complaints!
jaselle s.
st.peters
i love this speaker sooooooo much. i use it almost everyday. the sound kinda gets muffled if something is covering it but hey that’s with every speaker. it’s really cheap too and not many people have it. also comes it different colors. easy to use just turn on your bluetooth. turn on the speaker. and click on the name of it. gets really loud too.
Nicole M.
Bradenton, FL
I really like my Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint! The sound quality is really great and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy an affordable bluetooth speaker. The battery life could be a little better, but as long as it is fully charged or close to fully charged before using it, it should work fine. Overall if you are looking to buy a bluetooth speaker, this is the one to buy!
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I received this speaker as a gift a few years ago. I love how small it is but it’s very loud and has great acoustics. It’s easy to connect to your phone through blue tooth and there’s a plug for an aux cord.
Bryan L.
Very clear and good sound, if you are looking something for your apartment and with a good quality this is for you!! I recommend this for anyone Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I have had my Bose speaker for 3 years now and have had 0 complaints about it! 1. I love the color 2. The quality of the sound 3. How long it stays charged 4. How easy it is the use. This is a great speaker to take anywheree with you. I am constantly using my Bose speaker and would be lost without it!
Danielle B.
Love this speaker, have it in black! It has been about 4 years and it is still going strong. We take this speaker everywhere and the sound is impeccable. The charge holds for weeks and we use it all the time. I would definitely recommend this one for everyone.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This is hands-down one of the best speaker products on the market. It doesn’t compare to any other. Easy to use and the sound is perfect quality. They tend to be a little bit pricey but I think that the quality of this product is worth it.
Paige A.
Indianapolis
I love this little speaker! Perfect to take outside and on adventures. Affordable, works well, and has a great sound. Beyond easy to use, just connect to bluetooth! If you're unfamiliar with Bose speakers this is a great first buy.
Miranda V.
I love this speaker! This is my go to speaker when I need something to take with me to the beach or to the park. It has great sound quality and gets very very loud. It connects easily to my phone and tablet and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend! I love the mint color!
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Are these a good quality speaker?
Yuzell C.
How loud is the music? Is it just as good as the mini speakers?
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Are these just as good as the Bose SoundLink mini speakers?
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
. For me, the clarity and fullness of sound trump weight and USB convenience so I'll be hauling the Mini for awhile longer.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
Does the sound really sound all that good