BY BOSE #13 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - mint see more...

Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint
  • "The sound quality is amazing and the volume is not what you would expect from such a small speaker." in 2 reviews
Nicole M.
Bradenton
I really like my Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint! The sound quality is really great and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to buy an affordable bluetooth speaker. The battery life could be a little better, but as long as it is fully charged or close to fully charged before using it, it should work fine. Overall if you are looking to buy a bluetooth speaker, this is the one to buy!
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had my Bose speaker for 3 years now and have had 0 complaints about it! 1. I love the color 2. The quality of the sound 3. How long it stays charged 4. How easy it is the use. This is a great speaker to take anywheree with you. I am constantly using my Bose speaker and would be lost without it!
Brionna V.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
My boyfriend bought this for me at Christmas time at Best Buy. Its such a good speaker! I'm actually using it right now, I'm at work. The sound is good quality. Its affordable for a good quality speaker. They have different colors to choose from also, which i like.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
recibi esta bocina como regalo de cumpleanos yo ya la habia visto en la tienda y me encanto, soy de las personas que les gusta escuchar musica todo el tiempo y con esta bocina es perfecta la uso en cualquier rincon de la casa por el tamano la puedo colocar en cualquier lugar sin ningun problema, la calidad es de lo mejor y la calidad de sonido sin duda tambien, el volumen es fuerte lo suficiente para poder usarla en una pequena reunion, hasta ala playa me la he llevado, la bateria aguanta muy bien y es super facil de conectar al bluetooth, sin duda el mejor regalo de cumpleanos
Amanda V.
Woodbury, MN
Great sound from Bose. The sound in this relatively small speaker certainly packs a punch. Colors vary from a pretty mint green to a rather understated black. What I found to be true was great sound, average battery life, and easy to use. As far as pricing goes it's pretty much a steal for a Bose product, but the plastic casing does make the product itself seem less premium.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this speaker as a Christmas present from my mom. The quality of the sound is amazing and the bass is pretty pronounced, but in a good way. She got this product on sale at Target. The original price is about $130, so it is a little on the expensive side. I love how portable this speaker is and I love the color and look of the product itself. I definietly recommend this prodcut for any one looking for a great bluetooth speaker.
Dana D.
Butler, PA
I absolutely love this product!  The sound perfectly fills my apartment on cleaning days making for a fun cleaning adventure.  I have bought other speakers from cheaper companies, but this speaker is worth every penny and is super easy to set up with one or multiple phones.  I would definitely recommend purchasing this product again.
Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Bose definitely makes a great speaker and this is no exception. The mint color is unique and stylish. The sound quality is incredible, I have no complaints. This was a birthday present and I am super stoked about it. I definitely recommend it!
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
This little speaker has game in handy so many times. From tailgates to beach trips this speaker has provided so much entertainment for me and my friends. You wouldn’t believe the sound that comes out of this this. It pairs easily with my devices and I haven’t had a problem with it disconnecting. I love this little thing.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
My roommates and I use this speaker to connect to our apple TV. It does not have extremely great quality but it does get loud. I am used to using a Bose Minilink which has much better quality than this. If you're looking for loudness then go with this one. If you're looking for quality, go with the minilink,
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
Are these a good quality speaker?
Yuzell C.
How loud is the music? Is it just as good as the mini speakers?
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
Are these just as good as the Bose SoundLink mini speakers?
samah s.
Lambertville, MI
. For me, the clarity and fullness of sound trump weight and USB convenience so I'll be hauling the Mini for awhile longer.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
Does the sound really sound all that good