Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint

by Bose

#5 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - mint

Is it waterproof?
Can you get this in different colours?
Start your review of Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The sound quality is amazing and the volume is not what you would expect from such a small speaker.in 2 reviews
a month agoAtlanta, GA
The battery life of this speaker is incredible! It’s also very durable yet small so it is great to bring to the beach or the lake! It’s incredibly easy to connect to and it’s easy to switch to devices that have been previously connected if your phone dies. This little speaker packs quite the punch!
8 days agoPort Angeles, WA
This speaker is absolutely incredible!! Amazing sound quality for its size, i am extremely impressed! I definitely recommend getting this if you arent on a tight budget, its pretty pricey, but definitely worth it. Best speaker I've had so far!
2 days agoCharlotte
I got this speaker for my sister 5+ years ago! Great investment!! Sound is still great and clear- Bose has always been in my eye one of the best when it come to bass. Would definitely recommend if you wanted something that was long lasting, great sound quality, and durable. This one is a harder plastic that is made of vs the newer version that’s a soft grip material.
2 months agoStockton , CA
Cannot rave enough about this speaker. Currently using it right now. It is pricey but sometimes u can get it on sale which is great. I’ve had it for 5 years & it’s just like new. It can be VERY loud even though it is small. I bring it everywhere! Brought it to college, listen to it while in the shower or by the pool. Highly rec to anyone who wants a small but mighty speaker. No complaints at all !!!!
2 months agoWellston
this speaker absolutely BUMPS! it sounds so good & it's easy to connect to whatever device you want to use! the only downside is the charger and/or charging port breaks very easily & can stop working after just a few months of use. despite this, i would recommend it for anyone who wants something that is small but loud!
10 days agoEl Paso
Talk about awesome stereo sound ! I was gifted this speaker from my son and absolutely love it ! I can carry it with me everywhere ! Connects easily to any of your Bluetooth devices and also has the option to connect via aux cord ... The price for such amazing sound is simply amazing ! Highly recommend
a month agoLafayette , LA
Puts out so much sound for a tiny speaker! Color is also really cute, I love taking this with me for tailgating, going to the beach, or just backyard bbqs. I use mine all the time and have had this for about 3 years and have had 0 issues with it.Bose SoundLink Color BlueTooth Speaker - Mint
a month ago
My sister gave the speaker to me as a gift and it is fantastic. It's very easy to use. The battery life is fantastic. There's nothing with this product that I can improve. When listening to the speaker it sounds like you're actually in the recording studio hearing the musician in real life.
a month agoGeorgetown, MA
This is THE BEST portable speaker I’ve ever had. The sound is crisp and LOUD. A single charge can last an entire day when used consistently. We had this at our vacation at a lake house last month, and everyone loved it. No one could believe the sound it produced!
a month agoFort Worth, TX
Love my soundlink mini! It has a very large range of sound the bass sounds amazing on it and it chargers really well. Love that it is waterproof was able to take it to the beach and use it there without worrying about the water getting in it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...