Bose® - Soundlink® Color Bluetooth Speaker Ii - Soft Black uploaded by Felix S.

BY BOSE CORP

Bose® - Soundlink® Color Bluetooth Speaker II - Soft Black see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia B.
So far this holiday season my #giftcrush is this [product:bose---soundlink-color-bluetooth-speaker-ii---soft-black] which I plan on giving to a singer/musician life revolves around music. I think it will be the perfect gift for him to get motivated to get his extra space set up for an in home gym. The sound quality is amazing for such a small device and perfect for his arrangement.
Felix S.
Lawrence
I got one of these at a Target Stores, I currently have a Nissan Murano with Factory Bose system and I thought this might be great as well. It sounds very loud and crisp I couldn't ask for anything better. Lasts up to 8 hours playing music loudly. It's a very sturdy speaker. I love the fact that it has a rubber type finish, if it falls the impact is absorbed and doesn't get damaged. I would greatly recommend this to someone looking for an ultimate sound in a nice size living room and to take out on the road to the beach or Barbecue Bose® - Soundlink® Color Bluetooth Speaker Ii - Soft Black
Kayla D.
Great speaker! Excellent sound and can get pretty loud. Loud enough to hear throughout the house.
Stephanie A.
Mississauga, ON
Was given this as a christmas gift and I absolutely love these speakers! Sound absolutely amazing. The only thing is, sometimes it does disconnect randomly from blue tooth or even with a full or medium battery it will completely shut down and you have to reset it plugged in to be able to turn it on again because it won't turn on ! Quite annoying but worth it.
Leanna M.
Belfast
The sound that comes out of this is very good, I’ve brought reasonably good speakers in the past and I’ve never heard such fantastic quality sound coming out of a speaker ever! Plus the bose app is very useful as I’m able to check the battery percentage and turn the volume up and down.

A little on the expensive side but worth it for the quality sound.
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
Got this as a gift and it might be one of the best I've received in a long time! I use it with my Sirius radio app and it really keeps the music pumpin. Seems to hold a charge for a decent time. Considering a second one for the dining room.
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
Just got one of these as a gift. Keep it? Is it loud?