BY BOSE

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - blue see more...

• what is the range for Bluetooth capability? 1 Answers
  • Are you guys loving this as much as I am? I connect my ph...1 Answers
  • Do any of you guys like the Bose SoundLink Speaker?1 Answers
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Blue

Start your review of Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Blue!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Our family takes this speaker everywhere, camping, the beach, to Airbnb’s during down time while on vacation, soccer games in between games and it’s a regular in our kitchen or garden whenever one of us wants to listen to music or podcasts. It holds a charge for a good while and the volume max certainly does not disappoint. It’s also always quick to recognize nearby Bluetooth, making it super easy to connect quickly. Love this product!
Palm Harbor, FL
I love this little guy. It’s perfect for traveling easy small but the quality it amazing. Easy to link to your phone and sounds amazing I love the color so it’s easy to find i would definitely recommend this to others
Olathe, KS
This product has great sound quality for price coming from Bose. Easy to pair and use. Long lasting battery that audibly tells you when you need to throw it on the charger. Would highly recommend!
Cumming, GA
okay so I can read this 5 stars because in general all bose products are really really amazing not very affordable but very pricey any comparison to JBL speakers what are very very nice
Purchased at: Best Buy
I was so excited to get this speaker, I absolutely love the blue color and it’s a Bose so it sounded great... but then it started going out on me after only about a year (right after the warranty ended of course). Sometimes it worked, sometimes it wouldn’t. Definitely not worth the money. I purchased a newer model and I absolutely love it. The sound is perfection. Bose is the best, just not sure what happened with this Product.
Shinnston, WV
Techie Expert Level 1
I purchased this Bose Soundlink Speaker because I'm always listening to music on my phone and when I sit outside I don't like having my phone in the heat or sun. This allows me to leave my phone inside while I'm working in the yard or relaxing on the back patio. The sound is very clear as well as the connection.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this tiny compact speaker that packs a punch. Not only do i take it everywhere, sometimes i have to take it from my teenage son. I loved it so much that i bought one for my dad. He added velcro tape to his and attaches it to his golf cart. Never a musicless moment!
I recieved this as a Christmas gift. The sound quality is amazing. I love watching videos as I cook or clean. The sound quality is clear and amazing. What's even better is that I recieved a refurbished one from the bose outlet. And it still had amazing quality.
Techie Expert Level 1
Wow! I bought the special edition in the blue color. It not only looks great but the sound is wonderful. Deep bass, crisp highs and a full, clean sound that is even more incredible given it is a compact speaker. Definitely recommend, I am in love!
Tewksbury , MA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love that I can bring this speaker with me ABSOLUTELY ANYWHERE! This speaker is Cute and Ultra Portable and the Sound Quality is Definitely Top Notch (you should expect Nothing Less than the Best from Bose and they Did NOT disappoint here)! This speakers Sleek design slips easily into my backpack and connects just as easily to Any Bluetooth Compatible Audio Playing Device playing the highest quality music you will find on a wireless speaker! I might even buy one just to keep in my car! If you purchase this speaker you will Not be disappointed!

Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Blue

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email