Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Black

by Bose

#4 in Speakers

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - black

Thinking about purchasing, how's the battery life?
Does this work with multi-device functionality on the pandora app?
Start your review of Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Black!
How would you rate this product?
7 days agoSpringdale, AR
Love these little speakers!! I got one, then loved the sound so much I purchased another one! Only thing is, I cannot get the party mosed to work correctly....maybe it's a user error ;) I would definitely purchase another one, even with that issue. The sound is really big for such a small speaker. Bass is great too.
2 months agoMoncks Corner,SC
I Love this Bose Bluetooth speaker! It was a gift from my husband as he knows I like to listen to music, books etc. while I’m in the shower or bath. Little did we know- this speaker is So Nice that you can hear everything clearly about the entire house! Amazing sound quality comes from this small device & It’s easy to use & connect to. It has a USB port, so you can charge anywhere & the battery lasts a long time. During football season, we sometimes tune into the games & it literally sounds like you are on the football field-No Joke! Amazing quality!
2 months agoMadison, WI
Love my Bluetooth speaker from Bose! Portable so I bring it everywhere. Great for bathtubs and showers! Charges fast, stays charged! Sounds GREAT! Price was reasonable from Best Buy! Bought one for my son also!
2 months agoLouisville, KY
I absolutely love this speaker. The main reason is the sound, it gives such crystal clear amazing sound, you may think your listening to your favorite band in person! I also love how easily they connect to Bluetooth it literally takes under 30 seconds for them to find your device and sync up. The price on this device was very good as well I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a personal speaker that's easy to use with amazing sound
2 months ago
I’ve had a lot of issues with this. It is incredibly finicky with charging. I can’t figure out why, as it doesn’t seem to be a loose connector or anything. Just sometimes I will plug it in and it will not charge. I don’t think the sound quality is anything special either. It’s not a huge speaker, so I didn’t expect powerful, amazing sound. I just expected better from this brand.
2 months agoSan Francisco, CA
This is one amazing product for smaller area and Bose never disappoints me with its engineering. Our favorite part was to take it with us on a picnic or listen to it in backyard. We spend much time in backyard and love to do planting and garden work and having this tiny bomb was amazing. Perfect sound, very clear and crisp music. These are some of the few quality we love about.
2 months agoHolly Springs, MS
Probably the best speaker on the market imo. When I turn this on with my friends they are always surprised at how good it is. Bluetooth connecting can be a pain with this sometimes but usually it’s fine. The battery life is also incredible. I can go weeks without charging it. It’s definitely an investment but definitely a worthy one.
2 months agoKnob Noster, MO
I love this speaker! It has perfect sound quality and I love to hook it up with my music via Bluetooth and play it by the pool during the summer. It’s amazing and by far my favorite speaker ever. Will repurchase if it ever bites the dust
2 months agoColumbus, OH
This little speaker packs some major sound! Unlike other Bluetooth speakers, the Bose SoundLink has incredibly rich, full sound. Not only does it have phenomenal volume but pairs well and easily connects to our Amazon echo device. It can be plugged into the wall or runs on battery for several hours before needing to be charged.
21 days agoNew York, NY
It's an excellent speaker. It's easy to set up and has amazing sound quality. I love that it's waterproof because it's always sitting on the sink. I got mine on sale for 99.99 around Christmas time. I have it connected automatically to my laptop, my cellphone and my iPad. I take it everywhere so I can keep my jams with me.