BY BOSE

Bose soundlink color bluetooth speaker - black see more...

Carissa A.
Obsessed with my Bose speaker! The sound is so clear, but I didn't expect anything less because Bose's quality is amazing. Super easy to charge, the battery is long lasting, and for the brand / product, I think it's a great price. You can probably find a deal for it at Best Buy for Black Friday. I use this for parties, cleaning, when I'm cooking, or even if I'm doing things around the house and I just want to listen to a podcast. AND, it's portable. Love it! I'd buy another one - I've given it as gifts and everyone loves it!
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
This Bose speaker has impeccable sound quality. I used to love listening to music with headphones but now all I want to do is listen to music with this speaker. Boss products are all top notch. Even clips on YouTube sound amazing with this speaker. The battery life lasts several hours for me. I recommend it if you’re looking for a portable speaker.
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This speaker is pretty good. It is really loud. I use it when I dance with my preschoolers. The battery life isn't that great. I habe to charge it about 2 or 3 times a week. Sometimes it gives me a hard time connecting to certain phones or ipods.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown, WI
This is the perfect portable speaker. It has great sound and is easy to use. I got as a gift for my husband 2 years ago fro Christmas and he uses it just about everyday. One of the best things I’ve gotten for him.
Danielle R.
usa
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Black I love this speaker! Its so small and cute. I have it in red and black. Its super loud and the charge lasts a long long time
shelby s.
Munising, MI
Love love love I Bose color SoundLink speaker. I use it every chance I get. Great battery length when not on charger. Amazing sound comes from it. It's a clear sound, there's no fuzzy sound or anything like that in the background like other speakers I have had in the past. It's a nice volume too, ecspecially for the size of it. The charger is one of the universal chargers which is fantastic. I also like how you can either Bluetooth it to you any Bluetooth accessible device, or you can use a headphone jack. Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Black
nomi m.
So much sound comes from such a small speaker! I was deciding between the Harman Kardon speaker and this one and this was so much better. It’s the perfect size and portable so I always take it on vacation and use it in hotel rooms or take it to parties (it’s a big hit with my friends too). Only issue is that sometimes it takes awhile to connect a new phone to the Bluetooth. Excellent sound quality & sleek appearance with great battery life. Would highly recommend investing in this!
Jeannie U.
Ohiopyle, PA
Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker - Black. We love ours. It is a compact portable Bluetooth speaker that sounds very good and plays loudly for its size. It delivers up to 8 hours of battery. It’s easy to use and connects right to our Bluetooth without any problems. We bought it at target with gift cards my husband got from work.
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
It is the perfect thing to have when you are going camping or having something outside, this little toy plays really loud and you don't even need a DJ, it's pricey but worth it, i highly recommend this little guy ..
Angellica B.
Stockbridge, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the best speaker ever. I use it when I'm watching stuff on my computer or phone to get that surround sound feeling. Also, if I plug my computer up to my tv, it will still work. Love love love this speaker.