Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III - Silver

by Bose

#14 in Speakers

You ve got your music, your friends and your style. Now there s a bluetooth speaker that brings them all together. The bose soundlink bluetooth speaker iii. It s the best-performing mobile bluetooth speaker from bose, and it s made to go wherever you do. It plays your music with the fullness, clarity and depth you might not expect from a mobile bluetooth speaker this size. That s because it uses technologies you can only get from bose. . â . The soundlink bluetooth speaker iii is engineered for performance and designed for your mobile lifestyle. It connects easily to your...

Which is better between this and beats?
How is the quality on this?
Start your review of Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III - Silver!
Product Highlights
I have great sound that flows through my house and any issues or question are easy answered by the support numberin 1 review
2 months agoHartford, CT
Bose SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III - Silver uploaded by krystal T.
Ok so the one in the picture that i post is the one that i have my dad give it to me like a gift and oh my god that Bluetooth is soooooo good it really worth the price the battery last for long time it sounds hard and clearl it have buttons to switch the music to turn down and up the volume and to turn it on and off and the Bluetooth button I highly recommend this product Bose
a month agoHenderson, KY
Nothing is better than the Bose brand for speakers/sound in my opinion. the sound is beautiful, comfortable, & yes the bass is on point. They have also lasted through my blaring teenager phase without busting.
2 months ago
Bose soundlink Bluetooth speaker is awesome to have. Works all around the house or office, even as you drive. Quality of sound  is always the best. I would recommend this Bose product anyday.
2 months agorockledge, FL
This speaker bumps and is built to last. I have taken it camping, on road trips, to the beach, and have used in my house on almost a daily basis since purchased in 2014 and it still has flawless sound. I've considered buying other compatible units, but they aren't cheap! Definitely worth the money for a long last and high quality sound speaker.
2 months agoalpharetta
Aunque se que es un poquito antigua, suena estupendamente, tiene Bluetooth y la batería es duradera, lo que indica que no tiene que estar pegada al enchufe todo el tiempo. El precio es affordable comparado con las marcas como don’t y esas otras.
11 days agoMorris Plains, NJ
So loud and pretty easy to travel with. We use it for parties at home with just background music is necessary. It pairs easily and charges quickly. It was slightly pricey but I trusted the brand so I was ok to spend so much.
a month agoBirmingham , AL
Bose makes the best products! They last forever and the sound is unbeatable. I can’t tell you how many parties I’ve had that were better because of how awesome this speaker is. It’s a little pricey, but totally worth it.
2 months agomiami, fl
I love this product. I bring it everywhere with me. Im a dancer so il bring it if i need to go to the tennis court or area where we have no access to speakers. They sound AWESOME!! The price is pretty up there, its not cheap. If i im willing to invest in something of good quality and sturdy, yes i would definitely buy this or any other equipment again.
2 months agoGiddings, TX
Bose is a good brand of speakers and I got this one which has lasted for the longest time!! It keeps charged pretty well and is loud as well. I really like to play music on this when I’m in the kitchen.
a month ago
The best investment ever! It is by far one of the best speakers that I’ve seen in a very long time. It is small enough to bring around and loud/strong enough to run a party. Great battery life as well!