Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System

by Bose

With the sleek slim design of your flat-screen TV, there's little room left for speakers. That's why dialogue can be hard to hear clearly from one scene to the next. The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution to the problem. This one-piece soundbar brings noticeably better sound to all your favorite TV programs. Advanced Bose technologies make every word and more details easier to hear. And when you want even more clarity, select its dialogue mode to make every word easier to understand - without having to adjust the volume from scene to scene. Setup is easy. Connect the Bose Solo 5 system to your TV with just one cable. The soundbar is so versatile you can place it almost anywhere, whether it's in front of the TV, on a shelf, or even mounted to the wall. The Solo 5 TV sound system features Bluetooth connectivity, so you can stream music wirelessly. It even includes a universal remote for simplified daily use of your TV and connected sources. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System Highlights: One-piece soundbar Hear every word clearly. Dialogue mode makes every word even easier to hear. Place the unit almost anywhere: In front of the TV, on a shelf, or mounted on the wall. Only one connection to your TV. Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream music wirelessly. Includes universal remote. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System Features: Clear TV sound Advance Bose technologies let you hear clearly more of the sounds you've been missing from your favorite programs with enhanced sound for you TV experience. One-piece soundbar The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system brings clearer dialogue to your favorite TV shows; a one piece soundbar with only one connection to the TV. It can be placed almost anywhere: in front of the TV, on a shelf, or mounted on the wall. Easy control The included universal remote control makes it easy to control your TV and other sources, while buttons on the remote let you easily adjust the bass to your liking.

We are considering Bose vs Sonos SONOS PLAYBAR Soundbar & Speaker. Does anyone have a preference?
Start your review of Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System!
Saugus, MA
The sound quality of the Bose Solo 5 is excellent – it delivers full-range sound performance with crystal clear dialogues and sound effects. Movie performances sounded lifelike and as though we were sitting in a real cinema theater. The bass output on the Solo 5 is extremely powerful and punchy – it produces bass that you can literally feel. It can also bring out the sound effects in movies that you might never have heard before, and has very well-balanced soundstage between the left, right and center channel speakers. The Solo 5 also has the option of connecting wirelessly using Bluetooth technology to a remove device, enabling the user to stream music from their phone, tablet or laptop without the use of wires, by simply pairing their device to the speakers. The Bose Solo 5 has an integrated Dialogue mode that emphasises speech so that every word in a dialogue is clear and stands out from any additional noises. The speaker comes with a remote that allows convenient control over the TV, bass level and Bluetooth connection
Fort Payne, AL
This product does within a year of purchase and when contacting customer service I was informed that it was not under warranty and if I wanted it fixed I would have to pay $100 and send it to them for repairs. Super bummed.
Duluth
We have a curved Samsung smart TV and my boyfriend insisted we needed a sound bar for the “full experience”. He’s not wrong, this sound bar kicks some serious sound and movies are 100 times better with this hooked up to our tv! I highly recommend, super easy to set up!
Landis, NC
I received this as a Christmas gift several years ago, and now I can't listen to the speakers on my TV. I had always wanted a Bose and this is something that is easy to set up and gives great sound without killing your wallet like a full Bose setup would.
Las Vegas, NV
Of all the Bose products I've had, I was optimistic about adding this to my home theater. Unfortunately, the sound is unimpressive and the volume practically non-existent. My tv speakers are so much louder on their own. Absolutely disappointed in every way. And, why does the remote need to be so bulky and cumbersome? I returned this soundbar the very next day.
Durham, NC
This has totally changed or tv and movie viewing experience. Our tv does not have very good speakers and it was so hard to hear when watching movies especially. The Bose sound system has made hearing our tv or movies amazing. Crystal clear, the perfect amount of base. I was totally amazed. A little pricey but definitely worth it.
I never knew I was missing this in my life until I bought the sound bar. My tv straddles it perfectly and the sound fills up the whole room. Even when it’s not loud, it’s still pervasive and clear. I highly recommend!
High Point, NC
This sound bar is perfect! It gets so loud and sounds amazing. Perfect for the tv or to Bluetooth to your phone for music!
Toronto
Easy to set up and use. The remote is super handy. I bought mine refurbished and for super cheap from the Bose store during black Friday, or some other big sale.

The sound quality is amazing, and for such small speakers they're actually really loud. Still haven't tested it out at max volume!

I would absolutely recommend this for anyone that can afford it!

I would absolutely recommend this for anyone that can afford it!