ElectronicsAudioSpeakersBose
Solo 15 TV Sound System - Black (626315-1100)

Bose Solo 15 TV Sound System - Black (626315-1100)

by Bose

The bose solo 15 tv sound system brings tv programs to life with clearly better sound. Thanks to advanced bose technology, youll hear more of the dialogue, music and sound effects youve been missing without needing to constantly adjust the volume. It even includes a universal remote that makes it easy to control your tv and video sources.

Why can't this product be less pricey?
Start your review of Bose Solo 15 TV Sound System - Black (626315-1100)!
Irving, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I am a long time Bose fan. It is a reputable brand and lasts a long time. Yes, it is a little more expensive than other brands, but the sound is incredible and you will enjoy it for several years! Highly recommend
Lansdale, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
Love it . You can also connect your phone to it using the Bluetooth . It has a great sound quality and it’s sleek so does looks nice in your living room
We have this surround sound system connected to our Samsung TV. It sounds like if we are right along with the movie.
Freedom, PA
My husband..got married Aug 20th!!..likes the Bose Tv sound bar. He bought it because it sounds so much better than the tv's internal speakers. I can back up how clear the sound is. He says Bose makes reliable and quality speakers.
Strongsville, OH
Techie Expert Level 3
My favorite sound bar. I feel like this speaker is much higher in quality than all the others I have tried in the past. Would highly recommend.
My tv is mounted so i don’t have it connected to this bose speaker. I do use this speaker for parties because the sound is great for music. The design is nice and sleek so i don’t mind keeping it on my mantle. I highly recommend it!
Tobyhanna, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Sounds great, especially the speech ability it has to amplify voices so that way it’s not just kicking out bass all the time. It’s a bit pricey hence the four stars, but I would definitely still recommend the product.
Mansfield, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We wanted a really good piece of equipment for our sound bar, something that is known for packing a punch.
Litchfield, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Bose Solo 15 TV Sound System is AMAZING!  The sound is like being in a movie theater.  We also bought the surround sound speakers and we are watching more movies at home than in the theaters.  Everyone who comes over loves watching movies at our place.
Lake Placid, FL
My husband got this Bose Solo speaker last Christmas and the sounds is awsome, he can put any movie on and its sounds like we are at the movie theater. We use it every day with regular tv too. Or when I'm cleaning I put on YouTube videos and it just sounds so good