BY BOSE

The bose solo 15 tv sound system brings tv programs to life with clearly better sound. Thanks to advanced bose technology, youll hear more of the dialogue, music and sound effects youve been missing without needing to constantly adjust the volume. It even includes a universal remote that makes it easy to control your tv and video sources. see more...

Allison H.
Amazing....simply amazing! My TV has the worst sound quality ever. I had an inexpensive surround sound system that worked ok but when I moved it got damaged. I was going to buy another one but then came across this item in my local Bose store. Even though it isn't surround sound you would almost never know. The sound quality is phenomenal and I far prefer it to what I had before. I've had friends over a few times and they all remark that movies sound so much better at my house and it's like going to a theater. As an added bonus I was able to connect my iPod to it during Christmas to play music for my whole holiday party which was convenient and sounded a lot better than using my regular stereo speakers.
Becky H.
Elmhurst, IL
This system really helped my mom out - little back round on my mother; she's old, has a hard time hearing, uses the subtitles on the tv, and puts in an ear hearing aid. It was not until I got her this sound system that all of that subsided! I can finally watch TV with her and not get annoyed by her asking "what did he say" or "can we rewind that part" .THANK YOU BOSE! The sound is so clear she does not use subtitles anymore or ask constant questions! (unless the movie has actors with accents, then all bets are off.)
Hailey P.
Bismarck, ND
Bose is awesome, if you haven't tried any of their speakers you need to.. whatre you waiting for they are amazing they are deffinitly the best sound system ive ever used and they are so easy to set up i didn't even have to use the instructions. i will continue to buy and recommend
Jennifer H.
Perry, OH
Bought this for my husband as a Birthday present. He is in love with it. The sound quality is amazing, and very clean and crisp, and easy to hear. Everything sounds clear. It was a little on the pricey side but for the quality you get I think it is the best!
Leonor  R.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love our Bose TV Sound System! Exclaiming that the sound quality is terrific is just a pedestrian compliment. I'm amazed that sounds both high and low and everything in between are so clear and true. The system can play very loudly without distortions which I also love. (Sometimes you gotta pump up the jam or the news.) The installation was super easy too.
Blair W.
Syracuse, NY
I was looking for a simplistic speaker that gave good sound. BOS did not let me down this is an incredible speaker for not only the price but this fits perfectly under my flat screen TV and gives full sound without all the wires and additional speakers. I was skeptical about the base but it gives good hearty low end sound.
Amber S.
Stanley, NC
I use this in my living room, and the sound is terrific. My hard of hearing father has an easier time hearing what is said on the tv. The only thing I would change is the bass. I wish there were away of turning the base down.
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
The sound quality is absolutely crystal clear and amazing. It gets loud and also distributes the sound around the room. It's worth every penny and I love it. The remotes are hard to get if u lose one and are expensive replacements so keep track of the one you have!
Tyler M.
Richland, WA
We have this in our medium size living room and the sound is great. The only thing I don't like is the lack of buttons on the speaker. It has a small remote that I hope I never loose.
Lucy  V.
Pacoima , CA
I love this sound system beaus it doesn't take up too much space and it feels as if you're in the movie theaters!!! perfect for hosting movie nights at your home.
Franceline  L.
Everett, MA
Why can't this product be less pricey?