Bose SIE2i Sport Headphone with MIC - Green

by Bose

These bose sie2i sport headphones are sweat- and weather-resistant, comfortable and provide high-quality sound that conventional sports earbuds cant match. The exclusive reebok fitness armband holds your device securely and comfortably in place during exercise, plus it stores your headphones when your workouts over.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose SIE2i Sport Headphone with MIC - Green!
How would you rate this product?
Emily B.
Glastonbury, CT
This shape of earbud fits perfectly in my ear! perfect for power walking and running. The green color is also so cute and a nice pop to any outfit. Clear sound and more durable than apple headphones.
Leonard S.
Covina, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
The headphones are great. They work really well I don't have any complaints I recommend these. They aren't pricey at all.
Collyn D.
Hollywood, FL
It could be a little bit more comfortable but its a great sounding headphones for jogging
Helen S.
Champaign, IL
Good earphones, high quality and comfortable to wear. The lead is pretty long so can fit inside your pocket easily. Worth the money, recommend.
Jennifer  H.
Daly City, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
These are the best headphones ever!!!! You can get them on sale at Best Buy for 50% off sometimes too which makes it totally worth the money.
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
Techie Expert Level 5
Bose sport headphones, I bought these in the beginning of my 2nd semester of college of my first year. I got these to help me to be able to workout and listen to music since I have small ears earbuds tends to fall out easily with me moving around with a lot movement. The design of these are pleasant it comes with different 2 types of ear molds one for larger ears or smaller. It comes with a bag to hold the earbuds so you wont misplace it. The quality of the earbuds are amazing, it's for more high pitch sounds the earbuds wont have any sound distortion at all not even for the Bass, low notes it's very smooth. It doesn't take much to hear well with them on. When making calls the mic thats in it decent, it could be better. Thats the only drawback. Other than that totally worth the price if you're trying out Bose.
MaryCaroline G.
Huntersville, NC
Techie Expert Level 5
These are my absolute favorite pair of earbuds to use. I had so much trouble finding ones that didn't fall out when I was running, so I gave these ones a shot with no hope of them being any better. Genuinely surprised! I now have three pair and use them always.
Danielle M.
Fresno, CA
They are pricey but worth it. I would recommend it to anyone. They sound great and stay in my ears
Rosa A.
I liked these, they aren't my favorite but I could use them. They work pretty good and it also depend on who is using them because if you like loud and base these aren't for you.
Carolina M.
Lewisville, TX
Love bose headphones!! They are great for working out, you don't have to worry about the ear peace falling out. The sound quality is amazing! Love!!

Looking for your answer?