BY BOSE

These bose sie2i sport headphones are sweat- and weather-resistant, comfortable and provide high-quality sound that conventional sports earbuds cant match. The exclusive reebok fitness armband holds your device securely and comfortably in place during exercise, plus it stores your headphones when your workouts over. see more...

Alicia W.
Kaufman, TX
These headphones have a nice full sound. I was also pleased to hear a coworker tell me he couldn't hear any wind or traffic noise when we both had to dial into the same conference call while we were walking to our cars outside. So apparently the noise cancelling feature with the mic is great! The silicone earbuds with their unique shape fit my ear nicely and comfortably, I sometimes forget I'm wearing them. Definitely worth the price.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I got mine in purple, the arm band I don't use much maybe because I find it a big to loose on my arm and it becomes a hassle at the gym but the earphones are amazing and they will stay on until you take them out. Great sound. The microphone doesn't disappoint either. Great quality over all.
Tara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Absolutely LOVE these headphones. They've lasted me almost a year and i wear them almost every day. I also run with these and find that they stay in my ears at all times! I can't stand when I run and they fall out - these do the trick!
Benjamin L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Since my family now owns both Bose QC25s and QC15's, I can say that these really are an improvement. The noise-cancelling ability is about the same in both, but sound quality has been vastly improved with the introduction of the QC25's.
Miriah O.
Richfield, MN
I purchased these after previously having Beats. I would never go back! The various pieces allow me to get a great sound and cuts out any surrounding noise! The sport proof cord is durable and perfect for workouts. These are the best!
Natasha R.
Upland, CA
Love these headphones. They stay in your ear and it's actually comfortable. They also have a clip to attached to your clothing so when you run they don't snap in your face.
Jane C.
Wilmington, DE
I love these headphones! I am someone who gets really sweaty when working out and I have never had an issue with these headphones getting damp because of my sweat. They also stay in your ear really well!
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
Like all Bose products these are AMAZING! They really are the leader in this field I think. The sound and quality is amazing. Really sounds so clear like you're actually there listening live!
Janaina F.
Auburn, WA
Techie Expert Level 3
Muito bom e imprescindível para quem gosta de se exercitar ouvindo música. O fone tem um encaixe muito bom nos ouvidos e o suporte do celular me deixa segura para os movimentos mais fortes.
Tiffany B.
Arlington, VA
Very comfortable and great sound quality but I've had strangers comment on what I'm listening to a few too many times for me to not get frustrated. Even on moderate volume, everyone around me can hear everything I am listening to.