BY BOSE

These bose sie2i sport headphones are sweat- and weather-resistant, comfortable and provide high-quality sound that conventional sports earbuds cant match. The exclusive reebok fitness armband holds your device securely and comfortably in place during exercise, plus it stores your headphones when your workouts over. see more...

Janaina F.
Lynnwood , WA
Techie Expert
Muito bom e imprescindível para quem gosta de se exercitar ouvindo música. O fone tem um encaixe muito bom nos ouvidos e o suporte do celular me deixa segura para os movimentos mais fortes.
Jane C.
Wilmington, DE
I love these headphones! I am someone who gets really sweaty when working out and I have never had an issue with these headphones getting damp because of my sweat. They also stay in your ear really well!
Meagan C.
San Diego, CA
Like all Bose products these are AMAZING! They really are the leader in this field I think. The sound and quality is amazing. Really sounds so clear like you're actually there listening live!
Anna M.
Lehi, UT
Very comfortable and the fit is amazing. The sound quality isn't the best I've had, but better than average. They've never fallen out when used.
Kristen L.
grayslake, IL
My husband will only use these for his workouts.. They're comfortable & the sound is great. We lost a pair & had to replace them asap!!
Laura A.
Bradenton, FL
It's a normal product maybe I would buy again.
rebecca h.
west covina, CA
Techie Expert
I actually don't know what to say but good things about BOSE products, its so effective and useful
Ruth P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Top notch quality, sound is amazing, cost is high but it's worth it for the product. I would recommend these to anyone!
Char C.
Springfield, OH
Great earbuds for the money. Bose lives up to its name time after time. Considered looking at Beats and decided to go with Bose. So glad we did. Love these earbuds!
Angela J.
Canton, MI
My daughter loves these. She feels they are comfortable with great sound. Both features she feels is very important.