ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsBose
QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones

Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones

by Bose

• QuietControl 30 wireless headphones let you listen like never before, with breakthrough technology that allows you to decide how much of your surroundings you want to hear. Connect easily to your devices with Bluetooth® and NFC pairing. Volume optimised EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume. And a lightweight neckband design conforms to your body for all day wearabililty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones!
Boston, MA
I have two pairs of these, so that I would never run out of battery. On the other hand, the batteries do last quite long, about 8 to 10 hours of active playing. The noise canceling is amazing. For a while, my neighbor was doing construction in their home, and I can barely hear them with these headphones in. The sound quality, of course, is as great as always given the Bose quality.
Sydney
To be honest it's great On sound, even better on active noise control but it's mic quality for calls Was horrendous. I absolutely loved this product when I First got it And Then The wear And tear Of Just light use Was Really upsetting too see. The rubber around it lipped And peeled couldn't believe how poor The build quality Was, honestly made The product look like it Was abused for years. Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones

Looking for your answer?