Bose Quietcomfort 25 Headphones White

by Bose

Bose quietcomfort 25 headphones white

Should I get these? Has boss released any newer ones?
They look very nice really, and this really brand that their products are really good. I need some of these and I want to know if they are Bluetooth and what is the cost
Do these work pretty well at blocking out noise? I've heard varying opinions.
Start your review of Bose Quietcomfort 25 Headphones White!
I love the quality of these and the sound is wonderful! I needed them at work for listening to audio files in a pretty chaotic office...so the fact that I could hear perfectly was amazing. My only issue is that when wearing them for hours in a row they were very uncomfortable and sometimes downright painful to my ears. I have little tiny earlobes..maybe it's just that. But I stopped using these because they were so uncomfortable.
I’ve tried a lot of headphones before and honestly; these are the best. The price was the only thing stopping me from buying them but eventually I bit the bullet and went for it. I have no regrets. I use them anywhere- from when I’m cleaning or on even on long plane trips.
Burbank
I l Ike these headphones. I use them on every flight I take over 2 hours. (Which is nearly every week.) They are a little bulky which is why I only gave them 4 stars. The noise cancellation is amazing. The price is a little high. But well worth it for long flights.
They're really comfortable and I'm perfectly content with them in every single aspect. Some people say that the cushions need to be replaced after a few years, and I don't know when that'll be, but so far they're still in perfect condition. Sound cancellation is FANTASTIC. I love these, and would highly recommend them.
Yes I love my Bose headphone however sometimes it's just always stuck there when I tried to connect with blue tooth. so I don't know if the way I used it need an improvement or it's the product....
Bellevue, NE
I love my quiet comfort canceling headphones. I use them everywhere I go. Mostly for when I am traveling on a plane and at the gym. I love how you can decide to turn on the canceling part by a switch. They are comfortable to wear. They in the middle on price range. They last a long time. I have had mine for a few years now. I have the ones with the cord, it is time for me to make an upgrade to the Bluetooth canceling headphones! These are a must!! @Bose
Cedar park, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Bose products never disappoint! These are my favorite headphones. They’re soft, flexible and durable. I travel often so these have lasted throughout many flights. I can lay my head to the side in a window seat or against a pillow and it doesn’t bother me. I have a bigger sized head and these, unlike others, do not give me a headache. The only unfortunate thing about them is after a couple of years the foam started to come apart around the ears.
Bose makes one of the best noise cancelling headphones in the consumer market. I chose g this pair instead of QC35 because I didn't want to be bothered with Bluetooth pairing. They work very well on the plane, and the hear cups are big enough that they are comfortable to wear even when I have earrings on.
and nice I will like to use it every were I goand nice I will like to use it every were I go
and nice I will like to use it every were I goThey are cool and it works really well the music is loud and nice I will like to use it every were I go
and nice I will like to use it every were I goand nice I will
and nice I will like to use it every were I goand nice I will
Philadelphia, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great and noise cancelling! I wear them on planes all the time and the clarity and sound is amazing. There is no buzzing and white noise. I only wish that these headphones weren't so bulky and big. I guess thats the only way to make them noise cancelling?