Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones In White for Samsung uploaded by Emily G.

BY BOSE

QuietComfort 25 headphones are re-engineered to sound better, be more comfortable and easier to take with you. Put them on, and suddenly everything changes. Your music is deep, powerful and balanced, and so quiet that every note sounds clearer. Even air travel becomes enjoyable, as engine roar gently fades away. No matter how noisy the world is, it's just you and your music - or simply peace and quiet. Advanced noise reduction / QC25 headphones let you focus on your music, movies and videos. And they reduce what you don't want to hear. Like a crowded city street, cabin noise inside an airplane or a busy office. Advanced noise reduction technology and unique electronics make it happen. Even the ear cushions give you an extra level of quiet by sealing out some of the world around you. Expert tuning / When you wear these headphones, you'll hear ringing guitars and soaring vocals while deep bass and crisp drums drive the beat forward. Bose Active EQ and TriPort technology deliver performance so compelling, you'll want to listen for hours. And the fit's designed so you can. Inline mic & remote / These headphones are designed specifically for use with Android and Samsung mobile devices, so the inline microphone/remote puts music and call controls at your fingertips. Completely redesigned / QC25s are lightweight, and their earcups rotate even more for a better fit. The headband sits closer to your head, with luxurious suede-like material underneath for extra comfort. If the AAA battery runs out, you can still enjoy music without noise reduction. And the earcups pivot to fit in a compact case that's easy to carry. see more...

Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
The QC25 is Bose' best noise cancelling headphone to date.

Features:
1.) Beats- Great packaging. Two cords with different connectors. Nice Case. Cloth. They do a good job of making you think you bought a nice product (and it is). Only concern is the headphones don't work without batteries. The headphone creates a pseudo noise cancellation.
2.) Bose25- Nice new case. Removeable cord (so it won't rip out if you jerk it accidentally ). Passive headphone (if battery dies, headphone still works - albeit without noise cancelation). Choice of white color.
3.) Sennheiser- nice cord, push to talk button (temporarily mutes NC and sound which is great for interruptions on airplanes).
4.) Bose/Audio Technica- just the basics. Bose simply an on/off switch.

Noise Cancelation:
1.) Bose- No question here, far surpassed the other two. Best Noise Cancelation. I did not notice a significant change in QC15- to QC25 on planes, however did notice a little difference in office.
2.) Audio-Technica- Good Noise Cancelation.
3.) Sennheiser- Not sure what happened here. Incredible sound, less than satisfactory noise cancelation.
4.) I don't think the Beats are official noise cancellation, but the headphone part is great at isolating outdoor noise, and they are very tight on the head. When you put them on without music, they offer decent noise cancellation.
Delaney W.
Washington, DC
Excellent sound quality, wonderful noise cancelling technology, extremely comfortable (the leather! SOOO buttery soft!). At first using the headphones for just noise cancelling w/out listening to music would give me a headache, but not anymore. Just FYI. My head is a little small for them, so they might not be a good bet for petite people or children. The case is a little bulky, but I'd rather have them protected so it isn't an issue. Plus, it has a slot for an extra battery and an airplane adapter! The battery life is quite good, and you can still listen to music if the battery is dead.

One caveat. Be VERY careful with the blue cord's plugs. The metal end of mine somehow bent ever-so-slightly after barely any use, and it's unusable now. You can replace the cord, but it's $30 (which is a lot for me at this point) so I purchased the SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones replacement audio cable for less than $10 instead and it works just fine.
Cherish P.
Philadelphia, PA
BEST INVESTMENT EVER!

I'm a medical student which means that being productive is important. Unfortunately, living in a studio apartment with my boyfriend doesn't guarantee it will be quiet and distraction-free. Bose noise-cancelling headphones work wonderfully for muting sounds out and I can't hear the sounds in my environment if I'm playing music, even at a level of 14/100!!

These are also fantastic for airplanes! I never get plugged ears or hurt ears from the loud roar of the plane engines and can easily fall asleep on a 6.5 hour flight (I go to school away from home so I travel there 2x a year).

Best investment as a student and traveler.
Mariamarina M.
Bayside, NY
I bought these a little over a month ago. The case is very useful and sturdy. The construction of these headphones, while not exceptionally beautiful, is very much above standard. They are incredibly comfortable to wear for 8+ hours. The noise canceling feature is excellent. It cancels outside noise, noises similar to airplane engine roars, lawn mowers, the boiler etc. It'll cancel out any noise your tenants make, if you have any, and also people speaking in a relatively close proximity. I noticed that the closer people are the more distorted the voice sounds. These will not make you hear nothing but immensely helped me with concentrating.
Shannon C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
These are a Godsend on any flight- I also love the feminine white details- it feels like getting a new toy every time I take them out. I did my research before purchasing- I am a sucker for aesthetics so I was considering the Dre headset, but I also can't stand hype. It turns out the sound quality and noise cancellation is WAY better on the Bose. I also love the compact case and the little diagram that shows you how the headset should fit back in the case. Trust me, you'll need it.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA
I don't know how I made it through school without these headphones. They're incredible. I'm currently studying for a certification, and there's no where to go for peace and quiet. But these make the peace and quiet for me. I rarely hear my roommate come and go from the apartment. It's a lot of money ($300), but they are 100% worth it. I would recommend these to everyone.
Shelby F.
Fayetteville, AR
These are AMAZING!!! I can just put them on, not even turn them on and background noises and conversations are drowned out. Then turning them on and playing music or videos, the sound is so crisp and clear. The best part is that if your battery dies, the headphones aren't useless because you can use them turned "off" and they're still so awesome.
Emily M.
WOW. These headphones are amazing! I received them for Christmas last year and I'm not sure how I lived without them. They block out almost all noise, whether that be on a plane or in a dorm room. They are a splurge, but they are a quality product that will last for an extensive amount of time. Definitely worth it!
Maggie G.
Sugar Land, TX
I bought these for a six hour flight, and they are the most perfect headphone for the airport. They are a bit pricey, but it's worth it. Completely effective and I used them during the whole trip. The only thing I didn't like was that the battery doesn't last as long as it hoped. Pack a spare, if it's a long trip.
Cat F.
Delray Beach, FL
Great sound, plus they look adorable! I had the old quiet comfort headphones that I used until they wore out, and my new set is even better. The noise cancellation works perfectly and the battery lasts a really long time. Though expensive, the Bose quiet comfort headphones are well worth it