ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioHeadphones & HeadsetsBose

by Bose

enjoy a personal and in-depth listening experience with the bose quietcomfort 20 noise cancelling in-ear headphones thanks to its noise cancelling feature the quietcomfort 20 lets you focus more on your music by reducing ambient sound distractions

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bose quietcomfort 20 noise cancelling in-ear headphones for samsung and android devices - black!
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these buds....they are awesome to use when I don't mind dealing with cords...these are my go to buds!!!
Meaghan M.
These headphones offer the wonderful noise cancelling technology that got me hooked on Bose. I have become a Bose elitist. These are a bit more expensive, but worth every penny and they don't break three months into owning them. I travel a lot. For the sake of my cabin mates in the aircraft and their children I keep noise cancelling headphones so that I can sleep and not give evil eyes to the child jumping up and down on their parents face. I'm actually kidding about the evil eye. I usually have a child of someone else's on my lap watching finding dory on my iPad but I definitely turn my iPhone music on and listen to music while they watch the movie to keep them entertained and me sane.
January G.
I got these to use while traveling so I can listen to music on my Smartphone. These cancel out background noise and have a pure, clean sound. I also purchased a back up pair, as I am hard on my equipment. Very pleased with these so far, and as much as I travel, they have stood up well.
Janelle H.
Lansing, Mi
These headphones are great. They stay in your ear while you are jogging and the volume stays consistent. The brand always produces great headphones and I would recommend to anyone over Beats. They are universal and would make a great gift for that someone that you never know what to buy for.
Nellie C.
Bose has a higher price point but it's worth it. Their ear pieces are versatile. I bought mine online. They have be noise cancelling function. It's fantastic!
Kenneth Y.
Buffalo, NY
The noise cancellation on these earbuds are absolutely amazing. I take frequent bus rides from Buffalo NY to NYC and it helps me drown out all the ambient noises. The sound quality is crisp clear and comfort to wear for extended amounts of time. My only complaint is the battery pack for the noise cancellation portion. I think its in an awkward place and is an awkward size for something compact like earbuds. Its something you can tolerate for amazing quality in sound.
Lisa D.
Monterey park , CA
I bought this for one of my friends. He absolutely loves it because it stays in his ear. There are different sizes for the ears too. But these are pretty pricey. They are better than the beats earphones though.
Denise R.
APO, AE
Super awesome noise cancelacion super nice. Inlove then its the best alitte pricey bt i guess u can say its worth it if your a person tht takes care of them really good.
Krista K.
Watertown, NY
Received these as a gift so i do not know the worth based on price but i must say i am highly satisfied with these!
Yessica M.
Tabasco
Excelentes, esta marca es buenísima en todo lo que hacen, en mi opinión son mejores que cualquier otros, el sonido es excelente, al usarlos no se escuchan ruidos externos mas que lo que escuchas a través de ellos, 100% recommendados, los modelos son muy prácticos

Looking for your answer?