Bose QUIETCOMFORT® 20 BLACK QuietComfort 20 headphones for Samsung - Android, Black

BY BOSE

QuietComfort® 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones for Samsung and Android Devices, Black In ear. Noise cancelling. Better sound. Shut out the world and lose yourself in your music-or let the world in. It's your choice with the first in-ear noise cancelling headphones from Bose. The QuietComfort® 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones let you enjoy better sound every day, everywhere you go. Turn on noise cancelling to reduce surrounding distractions and focus on your music. Or, at the touch of a button, activate Aware mode to hear what's happening around you. Proprietary StayHear®+ tips provide a soft, secure fit. The inline microphone and remote let you switch easily to calls and control of certain functions. Choose either the QC®20 Apple device model or the QC®20 Samsung and Android™ model to use with your respective device. Advanced ear tip technology And your music's even easier to enjoy when you're not fussing with your headphones. Proprietary StayHear®+ tips create a soft, secure fit with no need to force them into your ears. The cone shape spreads contact evenly across the ear for maximum comfort, and forms a gentle seal that contributes to the headphones' full-spectrum noise reduction. You're in control Controls are all at your fingertips. Use the slider switch on the control module to turn noise cancelling on and off. The inline microphone/remote houses Aware mode and call answer/end buttons. The 4-button remote, provides volume and music control plus access to voice-recognition apps, like Siri® or Google search. * Bose® noise cancelling technology, shut out the world and focus on your music * Aware mode to hear what's around you at the press of a button * Deep, clear sound from the Active EQ and TriPort® technology * Soft, and secure for hours of listening from proprietary StayHear®+ ear tips see more...

Buy on Target
Absolutely love these headphones most comfortable headphones I have ever owned I also on the quiet comfort 25's which are also very comfortable but I prefer these as they are not as bulky being in ear headphones, another thing I really like about these headphones is that they stay in my ear and do not fall out even if I'm working out or running but the only bad thing is they are not waterproof. The main reason I love these headphones is the noise cancellation and the sound they are very easy to charge with being able to charge with the same wire I charge my phone, but they even work after the battery dies but do not sound nearly anywhere as good when they are dead and the noise cancellation is not working. With the noise cancellation it works flawlessly and is really nice when I am on the train or bus especially when I get a phone call usually I cannot hear the person on the train or the bus but with these headphones I could take calls and listen to my music with that no problem.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
These headphones offer the wonderful noise cancelling technology that got me hooked on Bose. I have become a Bose elitist. These are a bit more expensive, but worth every penny and they don't break three months into owning them. I travel a lot. For the sake of my cabin mates in the aircraft and their children I keep noise cancelling headphones so that I can sleep and not give evil eyes to the child jumping up and down on their parents face.
I'm actually kidding about the evil eye. I usually have a child of someone else's on my lap watching finding dory on my iPad but I definitely turn my iPhone music on and listen to music while they watch the movie to keep them entertained and me sane.
Kenneth Y.
Kenneth Y.
Forest Hills, NY
The noise cancellation on these earbuds are absolutely amazing. I take frequent bus rides from Buffalo NY to NYC and it helps me drown out all the ambient noises. The sound quality is crisp clear and comfort to wear for extended amounts of time. My only complaint is the battery pack for the noise cancellation portion. I think its in an awkward place and is an awkward size for something compact like earbuds. Its something you can tolerate for amazing quality in sound.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Lapeer, Mi
Purchased from QVC.. Read a million and one reviews looking for the best noise-cancelling headphones and this one was constantly coming up. I purchased these because I love to workout but hate listening to the meatheads yelling, grunting, and throwing their weights down. Unfortunately, I could hear all of that plus some with these headphones and my music was very quiet. Ended up giving them away. I was disappointed especially for the price.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Waterford, MI
I seriously love how great the noise cancelling feature is. The sound is nice and the base is strong. Even when listening to audiobooks, talking voices are easy to hear. They are easy to use and the battery last pretty long on the noise cancelling feature. I would purchase another pair of these in the future.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fairfax, VA
I had to purchase new earbuds because everything i tried didn't fit in my ears (they're tiny!) or were EXTREMELY uncomfortable after an hour+ of wear. these are immensely comfortable and i would repurchase again and again (except hopefully not because homegirl doesn't have that much money to spend).
Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Mount Clemens, MI
These are some of the coolest headphones I have ever bought. If you are looking for noise cancelation these are the ones. I put them on to test before I bought them and I couldn't hear a thing but my music in the store full of people. So try a pair yourself and tune out with amazing sound quality.
America  R.
America R.
Pittsburg, CA
Just got these a couple months ago after having Beats. The Beats didn't last a year. I am really liking the sound quality of these headphones and the comfort. I hope they come out with better colors and sizes. You get what you pay for when you buy headphones. They work great and are a great value.
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Lansing, Mi
These headphones are great. They stay in your ear while you are jogging and the volume stays consistent. The brand always produces great headphones and I would recommend to anyone over Beats. They are universal and would make a great gift for that someone that you never know what to buy for.
January G.
January G.
I got these to use while traveling so I can listen to music on my Smartphone. These cancel out background noise and have a pure, clean sound. I also purchased a back up pair, as I am hard on my equipment. Very pleased with these so far, and as much as I travel, they have stood up well.