Melquisedec V.
Bronx, NY

Is it better than the beats or the other brands?

Zach M.
Zach M.
Seattle, WA
11 months, 1 week ago
These have active noise cancelling, hence the battery for them. Beats do not. That gives music a clearer sound, so get these.
Veronica R.
2 years, 2 months ago
jamie h.
jamie h.
2 years, 6 months ago
Bose has better sound quality and options. That being said, try a cheaper pair by another brand ($50) that is neither Bose nor Beats and see the difference in sound quality.
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Bose is much better quality.
Erin E.
Erin E.
3 years, 9 months ago
I find them all to be very similar but I guess I just don't pay too much attention to detail. I thing I might prefer beats better just because of the looks.
Kevin H.
Kevin H.
Carol Stream, IL
4 years, 1 month ago
Bose has a better quality! I own a pair. Beats are only popular because they advertise them more, have an assortment of colors, and generally appeal to the younger generations.
Portland, OR
4 years, 9 months ago
My boyfriend and I both started with beats because, lets be honest, they seem cooler... but we have both switched. He switched because he broke his, I switched because I liked his so much more! The noise canceling and sound quality of the bose is much better... also I think they are so comfortable. Also we really like the customer service with bose- we broke another pair and they replaced them no questions asked... super friendly!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynchburg, VA
5 years, 4 months ago
I think so! Bose noise canceling make the product great. Plus I personally feel like the sound quality is better. Also, they're much more comfortable than beats.
Portland, OR
5 years, 4 months ago
I think so! they are noise canceling and way more comfortable... they also have a crazy good warranty- I totally broke my beats and they weren't covered