Melquisedec V.
Melquisedec V.
Bronx, NY

Is it better than the beats or the other brands?
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
April 3, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
Much better
jamie h.
jamie h.
Dec. 17, 2015, 3:11 p.m.
Bose has better sound quality and options. That being said, try a cheaper pair by another brand ($50) that is neither Bose nor Beats and see the difference in sound quality.
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
Aug. 10, 2015, 8:46 a.m.
Yes! Bose is much better quality.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Sept. 7, 2014, 11:28 p.m.
I find them all to be very similar but I guess I just don't pay too much attention to detail. I thing I might prefer beats better just because of the looks.
Kevin H.
Kevin H.
May 23, 2014, 9:59 a.m.
Bose has a better quality! I own a pair. Beats are only popular because they advertise them more, have an assortment of colors, and generally appeal to the younger generations.
Aug. 28, 2013, 4:28 p.m.
My boyfriend and I both started with beats because, lets be honest, they seem cooler... but we have both switched. He switched because he broke his, I switched because I liked his so much more! The noise canceling and sound quality of the bose is much better... also I think they are so comfortable. Also we really like the customer service with bose- we broke another pair and they replaced them no questions asked... super friendly!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Feb. 18, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
I think so! Bose noise canceling make the product great. Plus I personally feel like the sound quality is better. Also, they're much more comfortable than beats.
Tate N.
Jan. 29, 2013, 12:20 p.m.
I think so! they are noise canceling and way more comfortable... they also have a crazy good warranty- I totally broke my beats and they weren't covered
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Jan. 8, 2013, 2:57 p.m.
It depends on what your looking for. If your looking for style and a great headphone beats are they way to go. But Bose is truly the best headphones you can get. Just depends if you want to sacrifice for style.
Adele F.
Adele F.
Dec. 23, 2012, 10:13 p.m.
I think for money quality in the long run it's better to invest in bose. They are good company that take pride in their products and always try to please customers. The headphones have had great reviews along with many of their other products along the years.
Lara R.
Lara R.
Dec. 21, 2012, 10:41 a.m.
I personally think Bose are much better than the Beats.
Daniel B.
Daniel B.
Dec. 19, 2012, 12:12 a.m.
They are right there with beats but i would say beats are just a little better
Gina D.
Gina D.
Dec. 1, 2012, 1:17 p.m.
Personally, I think Bose is better..... Bose has been around longer, has been known for it's high quality products and I've always loved my bose headphones.
Samona D.
Samona D.
Nov. 25, 2012, 10:05 a.m.
I think so, I bought the Beat Studios and got my Dad these and I'm kind of jealous. While I like that the Beats take batteries they're big and bulky where the Bose are more sleek and they sound better too. IMO the Beats are better at nose cancelation though...my only explanation is because they go OVER your ear, the Bose go ON your ear.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Nov. 12, 2012, 9:39 a.m.
You tell me: These headphones have microphones built into the earpad and the inner speaker to instantaneously produce the opposite sound waves to cancel them out. No other brand has made noise cancelation headphones as high quality or as long as BOSE has. It doesn't just muffle sound like others, this one actually cancels out the noise. You will always get the most accurate production of sound technology can make because BOSE is a privately owned company that actually focuses on researching technology to make the best products available instead of short term sales goals to please their shareholders. As with any BOSE technology, you will have outstanding return service and lifetime repair/upgrade service.

Join Now