Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700

How do these compare to the quiet comfort?
Is there a way to describe the noise canceling abilities?
Is it true that bose’s noise canceling system produce a weird sound and this also use to give headaches?
Start your review of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700!
Product Highlights
when i use these dont even try talking or communicating with me im in a trance of great sound quality and i cant hear a thingin reviews
With these head phones I don't hear anything and it is great for when you need to focus on something with out the noise!in reviews
Chris B.
Burlington, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 uploaded by Chris B.
These Bose 700 Noise Cancelling headphones are amazing. The noise cancelling technology that has been developed in them works extremely well. When I put these on I’m in my own world secluded from the ambient noises around me. This model comes with quick noise canceling level adjustment buttons for when you need to quickly be able to hear what’s around you and even has a conversation mode that will pause your music and use it’s external microphones to help you hear when you need to speak to someone. Comfort is also great on this model. I can wear these for hours without fatigue. I also really enjoy the long 18-19 hour battery life! Would I recommend these to a friend? Of course! It’s a no brainer when looking for comfort, high-quality sound with rich bass, excellent noise cancellation, and run time.
Stevi M.
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 uploaded by Stevi M.
These are the best headphones we’ve ever owned. If you don’t like flying, these help cancel everything out so that you can block the outside world (or plane) out. I use them for white noise whenever I travel. They’re also great for cleaning! I can’t hear a thing besides my music/audiobook whenever I’m vacuuming. They’re amazing noise-canceling headphones!
Mina V.
San Francisco, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 uploaded by Mina V.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Life changing. These are so comfortable and I absolutely love the ease of use. I have AirPods Pro which are honestly more noise canceling, but they hurt my ears, run out of battery, and are easy to lose. The Bose headphones are my favorites. You can use your fingers to control music: Swipe with 1 finger on right ear forward to skip a song, swipe with 1 finger on right ear backwards to go back a song, double tap with 2 fingers on right ear to pause or play, drag 1 finger up or down right ear to adjust volume. My only upgrade would be for the music to automatically stop when you take off the earphones. I work ~16 hours a day and these last me almost al day between calls and music. My ears and head never hurt either because everything is so well cushioned. Couldn’t live without these! Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
Kylie C.
Techie Expert Level 1
I can't say enough about these earphones! They truly are noise canceling which gives you an amazing sound. I use these allot when I'm writing and don't want outside noise to disturb my concentration. Definitely worth the money!
Scott H.
P C Beach, FL
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bose reigns supreme in sound quality. Not only do these headphones offer excellent sound with music but the noise canceling is one of the best. You may be able yo head loud outside noises if you are listening for them but you definitely can't hear any conversations around you. Rich sound. I doubt I'll find a better brand bug I'm open to trying.
Lauren R.
San Antonio, TX
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 uploaded by Lauren R.
Best headphones everrrr. I use these for everything from work calls to helping me get to sleep. The noise cancellation with these headphones is amazing, almost too good. I find myself being tapped on the shoulder a lot because I cannot hear when someone is addressing me. If you have trouble focusing due to background noise, whether it be in the office or due to kiddos and online learning, these can help you out! Plus, they’re super comfy. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
Hondo P.
Waukesha, WI
This is defiantly my favorite!! Without a doubt you will not waste your money with this. If you are looking for something awesome, I would defiantly recommend this!! Better than beats
Jady M Z.
Techie Expert Level 1
Bose promises up to 20 hours of listening time on the 700. With noise-cancellation turned up to 10, I managed just over that. The 700's voice prompts will also let you know how much time you have left when you power them on or when you hold your finger on the touchpad. Twenty hours isn't the best battery life available, but it's still decent
Mia X.
Raleigh, NC
BUY BOSE. I've had these headphones for four years now, and they're just as good as when I first bought them. As a university student going to school in another state, I can't say enough how useful these headphones are when I'm listening to music on the plane back home. These headphones also have amazing sound quality and are so comfortable - my ears usually hurt after an hour of wearing other headphones, but I can keep these on for an entire afternoon.
CANDICE D.
Allen, TX
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 uploaded by CANDICE D.
I have several upper midgrade wired headsets and the 700s are my first high end headsets. The sound difference is stunning - very notable drop off in quality when I go to an older pair. Listening to 8D audio made me appreciate the soundstaging of the 700s - very immersive. The microphone design is great too - I frequently use them on conference calls too. They fit confortably for the amount of time I am using them. You can also tap on them to use ask questions through siri, google assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brennan K.
Austin, TX
il y a 2 ans
Tamara I. il y a un an
Yup! I’ve used them on calls before and the mic works perfectly.
Charles
il y a 2 ans
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 how expensive and is it nfc or Bluetooth?
Ribiyana K. il y a un an
Its a on the expensive side but is totally worth it because the bose experience is really great. Sound quality is great and the noise cancelation is simply the best out there. I wrote a whole review on it if you want to know more.