BY BOSE #2 in Headphones

• Is this worth getting?1 Answers
  • I'd the noise cancelling feature something that you can t...2 Answers
  • Are there any headphones out there that have good sound q...2 Answers
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
  • "when i use these dont even try talking or communicating with me im in a trance of great sound quality and i cant hear a thing" in 17 reviews
  • "With these head phones I don't hear anything and it is great for when you need to focus on something with out the noise!" in 6 reviews
Violeta V.
Audio-Technica- best balance of value for money
Sennheiser- Best sound and comfort
Bose- By far Best Noise Cancelation.
Beats- Best for bass. More of a hip hop bass then the Bose though.
Please understand, noise cancellation will not drown out a crying baby, slamming doors, or people talking. They will help out with repetitive noises like airplanes, air-conditioners or soft noises. If you don't listen to music, these might isolate sounds even more and be counter-productive.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
Before I start, I have to say that these headphones are not something I would have purchased for myself due to the very high price - BUT after receiving them as a gift, I would definitely spend the money. I work at an advertising agency where there is ALWAYS something going on. It's a fast-pace environment where deadlines must be met, clients are changing their minds and meetings/calls are taking place all over the office. Finding a quiet space, even at your desk, can sometimes be a challenge. That being said, I don't even hear the typing of the person next to me with these on. They cancel ALL sound and make for a peaceful work environment, even in the most hectic of places.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I received these as a birthday gift, they were shipped to my home and unfortunately had an issue seeming to be internal (one side wasn’t working) so I will update my review in a couple of days when I get my replacement.

However, the noise cancelling feature did work, and it worked great.
Chris B.
Des Moines, IA
I have owned these for almost 10 years!! I could not fly without them. I have also owned two pairs of beats, and these are better hands down, no question asked. Beats are good for music. However on a plane, I am usually working, or listening to a movie or audio book. Recently broke my cord after 10 years. I can easily replace it for $10 online. However, I think I am going to upgrade. The price tag on these new is high, but if you factor in how many years you will get out of them, priceless. NEVER fly without these. Bose by far is still the leader in the audio industry in my opinion.
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
These headphones are awesome! Crystal clear sound, no ridiculous extra bass and the sound canceling technology is insane. These are a must have if you’re on planes a lot. It blocks out the low rumble and crying kids like it’s nothing!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
I have had these headphones for years, so they definitely last long and do not wear out easily. I have a large head and they extend to give you the room you need, however I find myself getting headaches because they are a tad bit too tight on my temples. They are also large, so they are not well handy for travelling light. I mostly use them when I am in the library studying or need to cancel out noise to do homework around the house.
Bree M.
New york
I just Love Bose! I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Shannon M.
Airdrie, Glasgow
Amazing - my boyfriend has these headphones and they mean it when they say noise cancelling - when you have them on, don't try to speak to anyone because you won't hear a thing. The sound from these is also amazing, whether you are playing music or videos. I would highly recommend these to anyone. These are especially good for me as I cannot wear in ear earphones and these are super comfy on
Aaron H.
Longwood, FL
Amazing product - can be used with phone (mic on cord). I use this when doing yard work, all I hear is my music and not the equipment. It also works great if you suffer migraines. No need to plug it into any source, I was amazed at how much "noise" surrounds us. Just as a warning, if you are claustrophobic, these could be an issue as you will feel isolated.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
These are the best headphones I have ever owned. They cover my ears, are comfortable, have great sound, and cancel a good amount of environmental sound. They are worth the investment.
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Do these work? i live in NYC and its really noisy in my apartment i don't get studying done there
Melquisedec V.
Bronx, NY
Is it better than the beats or the other brands?
Katie S.
Saskatoon, SK
Are these comfortable to wear?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Beats by Dre or BOSE noise cancelling?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
How are these headphones v.s. Beats by Dre?