BY BOSE #1 in Headphones

Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones
  • "when i use these dont even try talking or communicating with me im in a trance of great sound quality and i cant hear a thing" in 17 reviews
  • "With these head phones I don't hear anything and it is great for when you need to focus on something with out the noise!" in 6 reviews
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert
Before I start, I have to say that these headphones are not something I would have purchased for myself due to the very high price - BUT after receiving them as a gift, I would definitely spend the money. I work at an advertising agency where there is ALWAYS something going on. It's a fast-pace environment where deadlines must be met, clients are changing their minds and meetings/calls are taking place all over the office. Finding a quiet space, even at your desk, can sometimes be a challenge. That being said, I don't even hear the typing of the person next to me with these on. They cancel ALL sound and make for a peaceful work environment, even in the most hectic of places.
Jason M.
Greensboro
After I received these headphones as a gift I declared them the best on the market for noise cancelling. They may be a little more on the expensive side but they are worth it. I’ve been through so many different types of headphones, I’m glad I have these.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
I have had these headphones for years, so they definitely last long and do not wear out easily. I have a large head and they extend to give you the room you need, however I find myself getting headaches because they are a tad bit too tight on my temples. They are also large, so they are not well handy for travelling light. I mostly use them when I am in the library studying or need to cancel out noise to do homework around the house.
Shannon M.
Airdrie, Glasgow
Amazing - my boyfriend has these headphones and they mean it when they say noise cancelling - when you have them on, don't try to speak to anyone because you won't hear a thing. The sound from these is also amazing, whether you are playing music or videos. I would highly recommend these to anyone. These are especially good for me as I cannot wear in ear earphones and these are super comfy on
Aaron H.
Longwood, FL
Amazing product - can be used with phone (mic on cord). I use this when doing yard work, all I hear is my music and not the equipment. It also works great if you suffer migraines. No need to plug it into any source, I was amazed at how much "noise" surrounds us. Just as a warning, if you are claustrophobic, these could be an issue as you will feel isolated.
deborah g.
memphis
I absolutely love these headphones, despite the price I am very happy I can listen to my music to wind down from the day as loud as I like without bothering anyone around me. there is no comparison to any other headphones these are the best. I will recommend these to anyone looking for a superb product.
Dustin W.
Baltimore, MD
I couldn't believe how well these headphones worked. I had no idea what to expect when I first put them on and these were by far the best headphones I've used to date. Definitely recommend buying. It would be an especially great gifts for the holidays.
Elly L.
I've heard tales that there is some other brand of headphones that could even possibly rival the Bose Quiet Comfort headphones, but I absolutely can't believe the rumors. These headphones are the cream of the crop for quality of sound and comfortability. I have a very sensitive (head?) I guess and most brands of headphones that I have tried always end up putting too much pressure on my head. Not so with the Bose Noise canceling headphones.  Yes, they're pricey, but 100% worth the price as you will most likely use them absolutely every single day.
Deb K.
These headphones are a dream. They do what they say... they really do help cancel out noise. I can't tell you how wonderful this is when you're sitting in a crowded airport or plane and a baby is screaming :) and when you use them for audio the quality is perfect. Whether you're listening to music, a book or playing a game... these headphones deliver the best sound possible:
Zach M.
Seattle, WA
I was looking for a good pair of headphones and got these as a gift.  I LOVE them.  I have a huge head, size 8 1/8, so finding good headphones for me is tough.  These sound great while listening to anything from podcasts to music with heavy bass.  The price is totally worth it.
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Do these work? i live in NYC and its really noisy in my apartment i don't get studying done there
Melquisedec V.
Bronx, NY
Is it better than the beats or the other brands?
Katie S.
Saskatoon, SK
Are these comfortable to wear?
Jesus R.
San Elizario, TX
Beats by Dre or BOSE noise cancelling?
Katie H.
Kansas City, MO
How are these headphones v.s. Beats by Dre?