Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones

by Bose

#1 in Headphones

Is the microphone on the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones good enough to make office calls on ?
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones how expensive and is it nfc or Bluetooth?
Do these really completely cancel the surrounding noise?
Start your review of Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“when i use these dont even try talking or communicating with me im in a trance of great sound quality and i cant hear a thing” in 17 reviews
“With these head phones I don't hear anything and it is great for when you need to focus on something with out the noise!” in 6 reviews
Paramount, CA
While these headphones cancel out surrounding noise better than any others I’ve tried, the noise cancelling effect feels like I’m at a high elevation wanting to pop my ears. It could definitely just be my preference, but if this is something you are used to in noise cancelling audio devices, you should be just fine! I’ll be sticking to over the ear headphones that aren’t noise cancelling. I’d like to note that I use headphones for gaming for at least 4 hours a day.
Washington D.C.
These were my first noise cancelling headphones and they are absolutely life changing! They work wonders when I’m on a plane and want to rest or take a nap. When you take them off, you realize how loud the plane and surrounding noise is which makes you appreciate the noise cancelling feature so much more. I cannot travel without them! My only complaint is that I need to get the Bluetooth version now that my iphone doesn’t have the standard headphone plug anymore.
El paso
The Bose noise cancelling headphones are great for travel . They were an excellent purchase as I travel a lot and require some peace and quit when making my commute. The noise cancelling is really on par and they are very comfortable . The only improvement I would make is the price point . I would still recommend to others . You get what you pay for .
Portland , OR
Techie Expert Level 1
I use to work at Costco and out of all the headphones they had to sell, I would always recommend these ones to customers . The quality of the sound is incredible along with the ability to cancel out the world . They are very comfortable on your ears . I would recommend these for someone who is looking for a nice pair of earphones to wear on the plane or for your children .
Akron
The comfort of these headphones are far superior than any I have tried on. They cup around my ear not on them. Sound is excellent, and noise canceling is perfect when you sleep next to a snorer. Boser Bose Quietcomfort 35 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones Ii, Size One Size - Metallic
Huntington Beach
The comfort and noise canceling features are incredible. The sound is also another favorite feature. Probably the best out there. I would say they are on the pricy side but worth every penny spent. I will definitely buy this product again or upgrade to a newer model.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these noise cancelling headphones. I can totally be in the zone and focused in my own world when I have these on. The quality of the music is amazing too! Super easy to connect and use daily. I would buy again and I'm excited to see what is to come!
Hartford , IL
Probably one of the best noise cancelling headsets out on the market this is my first experience with his company and I will say it it will not be my last a little pricey but well worth the money I cannot say enough about this I am so extremely satisfied
Clear Lake, IA
These headphones are definitely worth the extra expense! The noise cancelling is amazing! I work in a very loud office, and these make enable me to block that that out and concentrate. When listening to phone conference calls or music, the sound is crystal clear! If you can afford them, get them!
San Francisco, CA
FIrst...the headphones are AMAZING and the noise cancelling is absolutely incredible. For that...I would give them five stars all day long. Battery life is also pretty incredible as well, I've had them for a month now, and have only charged them three times. Granted, I wouldn't call myself a "power user" on them, but even if one was, I believe they would find the battery life more than acceptable. Comfort is "ok"...a little tight fitting on the ears and would probably be a little irritating if worn for extremely long periods of time. The one and only negative that I can come up with on these headphones would be the Bluetooth range.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones how expensive and is it nfc or Bluetooth?
RiNkuYadav Y. • 3 days ago
It is very affordable and also come with Bluetooth....
Ft worth , TX
a year ago
Silvio C. • 9 months ago
If you are asking for the battery´s life QuietComfort 35 headphones II use a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that stays powered for up to 20 hours while using the headphones wirelessly and up to 40 hours for wired use