Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black

by Bose

Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black

Do these stay in your ears well? Have you had any issues while running? I need a good pair that fits well while I run.
Start your review of Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Hamden, CT
One of the best headphones I’ve bought. Quality of the sound is amazing and fits perfectly. They are pricey, but I consider it an investment. Super recommended for all who want great quality headphones.
Woodbridge, VA
I bought these around when they first released and it lasted me a good 4 years! Sadly I lost them but I really did enjoy them while they lasted. Bose products never disappoint ♡
Nolensville, TN
1,054 reviews
These are a good alternative to the Beats and iPods, especially if you are worried about losing an iPod since there is no wire. They work great and are easy to control and Bose is a great brand.
The headphones stay in the area comfortably. Quality of sounds are better if you make the effort to compare it to other headphones! Great of running, working out, and general things!
The sound is great, but they do not stay in my ears. They are okay for daily wear but I ran with them in and they fell out immediately. The behind the ear strap makes them annoying for daily wear as well so I would recommend different earphones for working out and daily wear.
Kingsland, TX
I loved how these fit in my ear. I have super tiny ears and can never find a pair that will stay in my ear but these actually fit and did not hurt my ears. Sound was very good. Everyone could hear me with no issues.
Greenwood, IN
Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black uploaded by kasey L.
Love this headphones and how well the sound is. The only problem I’ve noticed is that I’ve had two pairs of them. This is because after awhile they tend to wear at the top. Other than that I love them and I would continue to buy them. The wear happens after a lot of use though!
Coon Rapids , MN
These ear buds are fantastic for listening to your favorite tunes or tuning into the latest true crime podcast. I use them while typing away at the keyboard or taking a walk with my dog. They keep the noise out and quality sound in. They have great clean sound even when jamming to my hip hop playlist. High quality at a reasonable price.
Cleveland, MS
These headphones are great! They are comfy (even for those of us with small ears!) and the sound is great. You can really do any activity you would like, and even comfortable while sleeping on a plane. They are the best I've ever used and I'm a frequent traveler and very active
Atlanta, GA
tend to like more bass than what most standard headphone buds provide and if you are like me, you will be very pleased with the Bose in-ear phones. First, they are extremely comfortable. Much like the Shures, Bose includes 3 sizes of silicone plugs that allow you to change the sizes for the best fit. There's a very small piece that slides into your ear canal, but for the most part, they sit in the bowl of your ear with just the small piece directing music down the canal. Bass again, is very good (not as good as their around the ear headphones which I also own) but they are definitely more than adequate for my needs - bass can definitely be heard. There's a little bit of sacrifice on the treble end, but treble is still colorful. I work in a relatively quiet environment and so if you don't mind listening to your music/audio with low humming of outside voices in the background, these aren't bad.