Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black

by Bose

Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black

Do these stay in your ears well? Have you had any issues while running? I need a good pair that fits well while I run.
Start your review of Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Grandview, MO
You can never go wrong with Bose. Best quality for the best price. I have the black ones because black goes with everything in my opinion. Best bang for buck.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Great sound quality, comfortable, compact. I realize it's not Bluetooth but also means I don't need to charge them either. Use them for the gym and travel.
Corvallis, OR
These work really well, however they’ve always been too big for my ears, even on the smallest setting, and after four years, the headphone jack is torn.
Knoxville , TN
My gym must.. love these Bose headphones . So easy to.use and they actually stay in when I'm running !! Isolate any background noise also which is a help
Randolph , MA
Great pair of headphones. I don’t know what Bose did but those silicon tips just fits perfectly every time. Wish they make a Bluetooth version of this.
Olympia, WA
These headphones sound great! They are great for listening to music and have the convince of allowing you to take a phone call at the push of a button.
Gulf Breeze , FL
This is the absolute best pair of wireless headphones. The buds stay in while weightlifting and running and they are perfectly loud and not crackly.
Alamo, CA
These are some serious quality headphones. their sound is really good, and their clarity is nice. my only complaint is that they tore after 2 years
Columbia, MO
Great set of earbuds. The cable wore out on me. It started to fray around the remote and eventually shorted out. Sounded great when they worked.
White Oak, PA
These are the best headphones EVER. I love using them when I workout. The sound is amazing. When they break I will definitely buy them AGAIN!!!