Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black

by Bose

Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black

Do these stay in your ears well? Have you had any issues while running? I need a good pair that fits well while I run.
Start your review of Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Tobaccoville, NC
I have to say when you’re talking about at Bose products That’s synonymous with great sound. I love this company I love everything that I’ve ever received from them they make my music clear and crisp or than I’ve ever heard before there are things that I’m hearing music now that I never knew existed and it’s just keeping up with the modern times the world they are just really really do you want to job at it I love this little in your headphones about them for my son and he loves them he said that he’s never heard music is clear is that was to the base is deeper he just loves them.
Overland Park, KS
I have had them for years. They are definitely noise cancelling. They definitely last. I have washed them and dryed them in the dryer multiple times. I was a forgetful teenager growing up. They are on the more affordable luxury side of headphone market. Worth the money. They fit in the ear incredibly well. They come with different sizes of ear peices for the perfect fit for your ear. Will definitely buy again buy they last so it won't be for awhile.
Good headphones, happy with them, despite the price ticket. They have been durable and essential if you’re talking on the phone and working/preparing dinner and need your hands free. The only thing I feel is a downside is that after about an hour of wearing them the ear buds become quite uncomfortable and I need to take them out, but other than that I can’t complain.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Bose will always be my go to for earphones. Because of who Beats by Dre is created by, I can’t support that company and any other speaker/headphone company doesn’t have the quality that Bose consistently puts out. Whether it’s their wireless, over the ears or classic headphones, Bose is the best for noise canceling headphones!
New Castle, De
I recommend everyone to try this headphone magic 😂😂 It has a great sound and I enjoy using it 😊 I've been using it for just a few months and it seems like I've been where I've been 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I highly recommend this product. The bluetooth headset holds the highest place for me personally 👌💛
Seaside, CA
Perfect balance of sound and well fitted. Some earphones get uncomfortable to use after some continuous time but never had a problem with these. Midrange on the price, but definitely paying for some really good quality. I recommend these and they will last you a long time.
Oneida
Bose in-ear headphones are great!  The sound is exceptional and the in-ear fit is so comfortable.  The sound quality is the best I have ever used.  The only improvement I would make is to include another adapter to fit into external battery packs.
Queens, NY
My favorite headphones! Never leave home without them. They fit perfectly in my ears and have never fallen out. Cant ever think of getting airpods. They are a little expensive but its a great investment, ive had this pair for over 3 years without any problems.
Whitestown, IN
Sound quality is great! These are my go to headphones. I frequently answer phone calls when it's connected to my phone and have had no issues with the sound quality! These headphones are pricey but the comfort it well worth it. I would recommend this product.
Dahlonega, GA
Absolutely love these headphones! I use them for literally EVERYTHING. From working out to house chores, or even just wearing them while doing homework! They are so comfortable and I often forget they're even in my ears! Easy to set up, easy to use.