Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black

by Bose

Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black

Do these stay in your ears well? Have you had any issues while running? I need a good pair that fits well while I run.
Start your review of Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black uploaded by pom P.
Clear sound is the best. I can hear outside sounds, so I can use it when exercising. The bass sound is the best. However, I think that the high-pitched sound is weak. I repaired and replaced it, but I've been using it for 3 years.
Excellent sound quality, nice loud and crisp sound. Comfortable in your ears easy to remove the ear bud plastic to change to clean ones when needed. Great price nice and affordable for the quality
spruce grove alberta
Very comfy and usually quite affordable. I prefer them to a lot of the other earphones on the market. In my family all of us use Bose earphones and whenever we get them they last us a long time
Holland, OH
These are the only headphones I use. Other than earmuff headphones, I feel these are truly the best headphones there are. I like my music loud and they definitely deliver.
Quater no 282/2/4 ,rood no.9 Adityapur 2
Bose gives you a high quality sound which makes you fell energetic. It's build quality is also amazing . So if you're looking to purchase earphones please check it out ones.
Superb quality. These headphones have the best depth of base (without unnecessary buzzing!!) and the clearest high tones I have found in any brand. You hear the music so clearly, it makes you feel like this must be how the music is intended to sound by the artists. Have repurchased for years and will continue to do so.
Love this headset! I travel with them on every flight, when I work out, or whenever I need to take a call while driving.  The sound quality is fantastic and they are the only ear buds that I have found that actually stay in your ear. I use mine while working out and they don't budge
Gatineau, QC
These are my current headphones. They are not compatible with the newer iPhones and I needed to also buy an adapter. They have good quality sound, not exactly noise cancelling, but better than average. I bought them on sale (60$ CAN) and they have lasted for the past few months with no complaints. They also have microphone to make calls and volume and pause/play can be controlled from the headphones.
Kiambu
WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! this is freaking awesome this Bose mobile in hear headphones are the best.It has been way too long before i put such high quality stuff in my years.They are awesome.I so very much in love with them.They are so so cute in their black colour
London
Bose Mobile In-Ear Headphones - Black uploaded by Merlin E.
This is my second headset of Bose in the last 4 years. I lost the first one and hence had to buy a new one cos I could not think of going back to any other brand. I have small ears and these headphone comes with three ear plugs. I use the Small ear plug and it stays put. Excellent quality and cant go back from this. Also, got this during a Christamas Sale in Bose London for a 50% off. How cool is that ;)