Bose MIE2 Audio Headphones (326223-0020) uploaded by Crystal I.

BY BOSE #96 in Headphones

Bose mie2 audio headphones deliver clear and natural audio during phone calls or while listening to your favorite music. They have an inline microphone and answer-or-end button to offer hassle-free multitasking. These bose stereo headphones have stayhear tips that comfortably stay in your ears, so you can enjoy music while doing a job or working out. Made of silicone, they're soft and offer great comfort for extended use. Protective carrying case for convenient storage or transport included. see more...

• Can these be used with the new iPhone6 plus ?4 Answers
  • Are these comparable with the new Iphone6 2 Answers
  • Has any one else experienced wire fraying near the ear speakers? ...4 Answers
Bose MIE2 Audio Headphones (326223-0020)
  • "I've owned these for awhile and recently tried Beats, though I like those, I feel these are superior in sound quality." in 7 reviews
Becca L.
Techie Expert
Hands down the best head phones i have ever used. I bought these on black friday at such a good deal. One downside is that it doesnt have a sound control. The shape is perfect for my small ears. They stay put. I've never seen another headphone with this shape.
Emily L.
Flushing, NY
It's hard to come across good quality headphones that really last. These fit comfortably and deliver great sound quality. They are in ear so I recommend this for workouts when you want to be in your zone and not when out and about that way you are alert to your surroundings. Bose headphones are pricey but very well worth it.
Blair J.
Dallas, TX
I bought this earlier this year, and they are still working great! I have not lost any volume in the past five months and I am extremely impressed because I did loose volume in the apple headphones. They do not shake out of my ears or do they fall when I am running.
Audrey T.
Tierra Verde, FL
Bose is always amazing and i totally love these headphones. They're great, fit in your ears, inexpensive and super high definition sound. do yourself a favor and try these out
Kristal M.
Hoboken, NJ
So much better than my beats!! Love these and they sound amazing. Love using them to workout because they stay in my ears while I exercise!
Simone W.
I have beats for home but these headphones are great for walking or running.
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
I travel weekly by plane, and I do not ever take these out of my briefcase. Sometimes I even find myself plugging them into my phone to make a call in a noisy airport because they put the voice right in my ear and block the background noise. I highly recommend--these have replaced noise canceling headphones in my case because of their size.
Sarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I just bought this and they are my absolute favorite earphones ever! When I run I like to listen to music so I use my earbuds, and when I ran with these in it never fell out! All of my other earbuds fall out and I'm gonna have to replace them in my ear every minute. That's why I love the rubber cover Bose puts on the earbuds!
Joshua R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have see this headphones by my couson and they were awesome the sound was great and bass sounded good.
Chloe' C.
Seriously the best sound system. i have their surround system in my home and sport headphones and I love both! HIGHLY recommended. Very worth the money!
Michelle U.
Do the headphones work with smartphones?
Abi D.
Has any one else experienced wire fraying near the ear speakers? Any tips on repair?
lisa g.
Can these be used with the new iPhone6 plus ?
Bek k.
Phoenix, AZ
Are the inner ear buds better than outer ear?
lisa g.