Bose MIE2 Audio Headphones (326223-0020) uploaded by Crystal I.

BY BOSE #97 in Headphones

Bose mie2 audio headphones deliver clear and natural audio during phone calls or while listening to your favorite music. They have an inline microphone and answer-or-end button to offer hassle-free multitasking. These bose stereo headphones have stayhear tips that comfortably stay in your ears, so you can enjoy music while doing a job or working out. Made of silicone, they're soft and offer great comfort for extended use. Protective carrying case for convenient storage or transport included. see more...

• Can these be used with the new iPhone6 plus ?4 Answers
  • Are these comparable with the new Iphone6 2 Answers
  • Has any one else experienced wire fraying near the ear sp...4 Answers
Bose MIE2 Audio Headphones (326223-0020)
  • "I've owned these for awhile and recently tried Beats, though I like those, I feel these are superior in sound quality." in 7 reviews
Becca L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hands down the best head phones i have ever used. I bought these on black friday at such a good deal. One downside is that it doesnt have a sound control. The shape is perfect for my small ears. They stay put. I've never seen another headphone with this shape.
Rachel S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Everything they sell keeps it's value. If you see anything BOSE at a thrift store BUY IT even if it's broken you can take it into a store for a discount on the same type of products newer model or a repair/swap of the same model!

Bose is a privately owned company. They don't have to meet yearly stockholders goals of turning a profit with the "newest/coolest/trendiest" thing out their. Nothing they sell will ever be gimmicky or tacky. Only quality and long lasting products. They use science of sound technology and have sold the same trusted sound systems for a long time that just work beautifully. No one ever complains about BOSE treating them badly or ripping them off, their customer service is the best of any company I've seen worldwide.

So for this particular product, it's clear sound -I've heard more sounds than any other head phones I've tried. They wont fall out when running, and they have 3 different sized in-ear silicone pieces to fit anyones ear.
Estephanie M.
I bought a pair of these as a gift to a New Yorker and he loved them. I mention New Yorker because I don't recall seeing one person under the age of 45 in Manhattan NOT using earbuds...all sorts of brands, all sorts of styles, but the truth of the matter is, you cannot ever go wrong with BOSE.
I also gave my ex-whatever a Bose Mini Link and that was a huge hit as well. It sounds amazing.
As for myself, I received a pair of these headphones for Christmas and I love them...I'd rather have over-ear but, these work perfectly and have good bass. I also own a Bose Sound system...not the mini link, the next one up and it's awesome. Highly recommend Bose over any other brand like Beats by Dre, Jambox, etc. Just fork over the extra money, it's worth it.
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
I really wanted to love these but they didn't like my iphone and eventually I hated them.
They would skip through songs, not play the music at all, and fit poorly even with all of the options.
I used them for about 6 weeks and in the end put them up, and actually gave them away.

I actually use a brand now that I could buy 10 of for what I paid for these. I'm much happier and they last longer than the bose did. I do miss the sound quality but all the other glitches are gone....so happy with my cheapies I am.
Emily L.
Flushing, NY
It's hard to come across good quality headphones that really last. These fit comfortably and deliver great sound quality. They are in ear so I recommend this for workouts when you want to be in your zone and not when out and about that way you are alert to your surroundings. Bose headphones are pricey but very well worth it.
Taylor P.

Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
Love these! They are the only ones that I have bought that stay in my ear. I have really small ears so most others always fall out of my ear because they are too big. This set also has great sound and everyone I talk to can hear me, even when I am driving in my convertible with the top down! If these ever break will replace them with a colored set now. They only had black ones when I bought mine.
Abi D.
I borrow my boyfriend's pair all the time and love them. The in-ear design and noise cancellation is outstanding -- it's hard when I have to go back to my old Apple headphones. My bf's headphones are going on four years old and the wiring has frayed a lot up by the speakers, which isn't great. He plans to replace them soon with the exact same pair, which is high praise!
chet d.
Parker, CO
These are definitely the best pair of headphones I've ever bought. The sound quality is AMAZING. My favorite headphones! These are the only in-ear headphones I have been able to find that stay in my ears without having some sort of piece that goes around the ear or behind the neck. My ears are very small so most other headphones just fall out because the buds are too big for my ear. The sound quality is great and 2 years later, still sound just as clear. These are my go-to for working out and everyday use!
Sarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I just bought this and they are my absolute favorite earphones ever! When I run I like to listen to music so I use my earbuds, and when I ran with these in it never fell out! All of my other earbuds fall out and I'm gonna have to replace them in my ear every minute. That's why I love the rubber cover Bose puts on the earbuds!
Michelle U.
Do the headphones work with smartphones?
Abi D.
Has any one else experienced wire fraying near the ear speakers? Any tips on repair?
lisa g.
Can these be used with the new iPhone6 plus ?
Bek k.
Phoenix, AZ
Are the inner ear buds better than outer ear?
lisa g.