ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsBose
MIE2 Audio Headphones (326223-0020)

Bose MIE2 Audio Headphones (326223-0020)

by Bose

Bose mie2 audio headphones deliver clear and natural audio during phone calls or while listening to your favorite music. They have an inline microphone and answer-or-end button to offer hassle-free multitasking. These bose stereo headphones have stayhear tips that comfortably stay in your ears, so you can enjoy music while doing a job or working out. Made of silicone, they're soft and offer great comfort for extended use. Protective carrying case for convenient storage or transport included.

Can these be used with the new iPhone6 plus ?
Are these comparable with the new Iphone6
Has any one else experienced wire fraying near the ear speakers? Any tips on repair?
Start your review of Bose MIE2 Audio Headphones (326223-0020)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've owned these for awhile and recently tried Beats, though I like those, I feel these are superior in sound quality.in reviews
Judith C.
Merced, CA
The audio quality of these earphones is amazing. If you are looking to invest in great earphones, these are one of the best. They block the sound outside and the sound is truly clear.
Becca L.
Saint Paul, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Hands down the best head phones i have ever used. I bought these on black friday at such a good deal. One downside is that it doesnt have a sound control. The shape is perfect for my small ears. They stay put. I've never seen another headphone with this shape.
Audrey T.
Concord, NH
Techie Expert Level 3
Bose is always amazing and i totally love these headphones. They're great, fit in your ears, inexpensive and super high definition sound. do yourself a favor and try these out
Blair J.
Dallas, TX
I bought this earlier this year, and they are still working great! I have not lost any volume in the past five months and I am extremely impressed because I did loose volume in the apple headphones. They do not shake out of my ears or do they fall when I am running.
Kristal M.
Philadelphia, PA
So much better than my beats!! Love these and they sound amazing. Love using them to workout because they stay in my ears while I exercise!
Emily L.
Flushing, NY
It's hard to come across good quality headphones that really last. These fit comfortably and deliver great sound quality. They are in ear so I recommend this for workouts when you want to be in your zone and not when out and about that way you are alert to your surroundings. Bose headphones are pricey but very well worth it.
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
Techie Expert Level 5
Great sound and practical for running and other activities. Sound quality is as expected for Bose products.
ella E.
These headphones are nice they are tricky to setup compared to the AirPods I have. I would not have the ear hooks because they can get in the way. They are relatively easy to use I would buy them again.
Betsy P.
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm pretty loyal to the Bose brand. I have unusually small ear canals for an adult so wearing most in-ear earphones can be quite uncomfortable. I've found that the Bose brand earbuds are the most comfortable overall. And it's very hard to beat the sound quality and bass that the Bose brand delivers! This pair is no exception and I would recommend them to anyone!
Min M.
Norfolk, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
My favorite headphones before I switched to AirPods. Still love these though and my husband is using them now :) Really comfy in the ears and I can wear all day without hurting my ears. Great sound quality as well. Much better sound than the wireless ones in my opinion.