Bose MIE2 Audio Headphones (326223-0020) uploaded by Crystal I.

BY BOSE #95 in Headphones

Bose mie2 audio headphones deliver clear and natural audio during phone calls or while listening to your favorite music. They have an inline microphone and answer-or-end button to offer hassle-free multitasking. These bose stereo headphones have stayhear tips that comfortably stay in your ears, so you can enjoy music while doing a job or working out. Made of silicone, they're soft and offer great comfort for extended use. Protective carrying case for convenient storage or transport included. see more...

• Can these be used with the new iPhone6 plus ?4 Answers
  • Are these comparable with the new Iphone6 2 Answers
  • Has any one else experienced wire fraying near the ear speakers? ...4 Answers
Bose MIE2 Audio Headphones (326223-0020)
  • "I've owned these for awhile and recently tried Beats, though I like those, I feel these are superior in sound quality." in 7 reviews
Blair J.
Blair J.
Dallas, TX
I bought this earlier this year, and they are still working great! I have not lost any volume in the past five months and I am extremely impressed because I did loose volume in the apple headphones. They do not shake out of my ears or do they fall when I am running.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Gainesville, FL
Bose is always amazing and i totally love these headphones. They're great, fit in your ears, inexpensive and super high definition sound. do yourself a favor and try these out
Kristal M.
Kristal M.
Hoboken, NJ
So much better than my beats!! Love these and they sound amazing. Love using them to workout because they stay in my ears while I exercise!
Allison A.
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
I really wanted to love these but they didn't like my iphone and eventually I hated them.
They would skip through songs, not play the music at all, and fit poorly even with all of the options.
I used them for about 6 weeks and in the end put them up, and actually gave them away.

I actually use a brand now that I could buy 10 of for what I paid for these. I'm much happier and they last longer than the bose did. I do miss the sound quality but all the other glitches are gone....so happy with my cheapies I am.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
My favorite headphones! These are the only in-ear headphones I have been able to find that stay in my ears without having some sort of piece that goes around the ear or behind the neck. My ears are very small so most other headphones just fall out because the buds are too big for my ear. The sound quality is great and 2 years later, still sound just as clear. These are my go-to for working out and everyday use!

Becca L.
Becca L.
Techie Expert
Hands down the best head phones i have ever used. I bought these on black friday at such a good deal. One downside is that it doesnt have a sound control. The shape is perfect for my small ears. They stay put. I've never seen another headphone with this shape.
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I've been using this Bose in ear head phones for 3 years (First the regular then the sport models) and I have to say that these headphone are way worth it. They are the strongest headphones I've ever used, very resilient. I wear them EVERYWHERE!! gym, school, while I drive. I wouldn't leave home without them
Emily L.
Emily L.
Flushing, NY
It's hard to come across good quality headphones that really last. These fit comfortably and deliver great sound quality. They are in ear so I recommend this for workouts when you want to be in your zone and not when out and about that way you are alert to your surroundings. Bose headphones are pricey but very well worth it.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
New Orleans, LA
The most amazing headphones I have ever used. I have real trouble keeping earbuds in my ear, especially while working out, these do not budge. They are a little speedy, but the sound quality and overall quality make them totally worth it.
raina c.
raina c.
Orlando, FL
I love this headphones !! its a bit expensive but its worth the money !! noise cancellation works really good and due to the inear extra support it perfectly fits my ear and the sound is excellent !!! nothing works better than BOSE !!!
lisa g.
Can these be used with the new iPhone6 plus ?
Abi D.
Abi D.
Has any one else experienced wire fraying near the ear speakers? Any tips on repair?
Michelle U.
Michelle U.
Do the headphones work with smartphones?
Are these comparable with the new Iphone6
Bek k.
Bek k.
Phoenix, AZ
Are the inner ear buds better than outer ear?