Bose FreeStyle earbuds - Indigo uploaded by Kassidy B.

BY BOSE

Your music says a lot about you. So do your headphones. Bose freestyle earbuds have fresh designs to fit your style. The advanced acoustic design produces full-range sound with deep, clear audio that makes you love the music you love even more. And stayhear tips keep your earbuds comfortably in place no matter how long your playlist is so comfortably you might forget you re wearing them. And even though they re lightweight, they re built heavy-duty to survive the daily chaos of your life. The inline microphone and remote let you switch easily between calls and music, and allow even more control... see more...

Patti T.
Baltimore, MD
So far so good with these earbuds! I have purchased standard mobile Bose earbuds in the past and right around the time they are a year old, they start wearing out and I have to replace them. It's worth the money for a good quality pair of headphones. Bose has very good customer service. When I have purchased a pair that crapped out just after the 1 year warranty was up, they replaced them for just the cost of shipping. When that pair started acting up around a year as well, and because I use them every day, I decided to try a pair that is for more active users. I purchased the Bose Freestyle earbuds in Blue. Bose earbuds are the most comfortable ones I have ever owned. They come with 3 different size in-ear pads, so it's easy to find a size that is comfortable for you. I have small ears and all of the ios headphones I have used hurt my ears. I can wear these all day and I sometimes forget I even have them in.

In addition, it's hard to beat the sound quality of Bose.

The IOS pair has volume control buttons on the microphone. The android ones do not. I own an android phone and purchased the ios headphones so that I can use them on my iPod as well. It works on both devices, you just can't use the volume control on the android phone.
C M.
LET ME JUST START OFF BY SAYING BUY THESE NOW! I love these so much. The sound quality is great! Stays in my ear all the time!! Lasts forever!!and the colors are just too cute! They are a little expensive but totally worth every penny! My mom borrowed these once and fell in love! Now she and other family members will be buying some!
Victoria L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
These also are my favorite headphones for wearing with my phone. I love wearing them at work because they are comfortable and they cancel out the sound outside. I love that the mic on the headphones are pretty sensative so i don't have to scream through the mic to talk to someone.
Mai L.
Evansville, IN
I love the way these headphones fit in my ears! I have small ears, so normal headphones hurt my ears in a short amount of time. These are my second set of Bose headphones. After trying them the first time I tried others, but none of them really compared to these! The only thing is the price, but sometimes you can get them on sale!
Kyla C.
These are probably my favorite headphones I have used thus far. They stay in my ears so well and do not come out no matter how often I have to run for the bus. The sound quality is also great, definitely better than the default Apple earbuds. The controls built into the earbuds also work great and easy to use.
Alicia O.
Milledgeville, GA
I love my earbuds and don't leave my house without them. They make it easy to make phone calls while I'm in the car with the built in microphone and they cancel out most of the outside noise so I don't have to turn the music up that loud and hurt my ears.
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
I have small ear canals and every pair of earphones I tried were uncomfortable. I received these as a gift and they are great! It comes with interchangeable cushion earphone covers. Very comfortable for small ear canals! They sounds great! My favorite for sure
Kristen F.
I love these earbuds. Others that I've bought just don't stay in my ears, but these come with 3 different size ear pieces. I even bought a second pair, because my daughter is always borrowing them.
Austin D.
Saint Paul, MN
These headphones are great quality for the product but definitely not the best quality. it's great for outdoor activities but if you want something that has a crisp clean quality than this is not for you. i would pick a bigger style kind of headphones
Wanda H.
Mc Intyre, GA
These are graat earbuds...the sound quality is awesome..they are easy to use and great for all my electronic equipment. I use them when I work out and when I am relaxing...!!
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
How long do these typically last?