Bose FreeStyle earbuds - Ice Blue

by Bose

Your music says a lot about you. So do your headphones. Bose freestyle earbuds have fresh designs to fit your style. The advanced acoustic design produces full-range sound with deep, clear audio that makes you love the music you love even more. And stayhear tips keep your earbuds comfortably in place no matter how long your playlist is so comfortably you might forget you re wearing them. And even though they re lightweight, they re built heavy-duty to survive the daily chaos of your life. The inline microphone and remote let you switch easily between calls and music, and allow even more control...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose FreeStyle earbuds - Ice Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Love love love these ear buds!!!! True awesome sound!!! Great quality!!! Decent price and worth it! Would definitely buy again!
Brittany E.
Coral Springs, FL
I received these as a gift and I love them so much. I used to buy a really cheap brand of ear buds that I loved but once they changed the design of them I couldn't buy them anymore. Once I got these no other ear buds can compare. I can turn my music up and down on the ear buds themselves and even use it for phone calls. I will not go use any other ear buds!
Amy C.
El Reno, OK
Best headphones I have ever used. Clear as a bell and great bass for such small earbuds. Got them at Wal Mart. They are super easy to use and work wonderfully. They are a little pricey but totally worth it. I recommend these to everyone who uses headphones a lot
Ronda T.
Flint, MI
Got these as a gift. They have a fantastic sound. Very easy to use and fit in eae very well. Easy to pack and travel with.
Hannah S.
Decatur, IL
Best earbuds I've ever had. They stay in really well, and the sound is amazing. Can't really hear anything else when these are in. I have an android phone, and the pause button on it works, but the volume controls don't. That might just be the kind of phone I have though, cause my phone is old.
Kait M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are awesome. So comfortable in my ear even with a Tragus piercing. They are a little expensive but I think they're such high quality that it's worth it.
Cassie W.
Wellseley Hills
I needed earbuds that would stay in my ear while working out and these work great. Love them!
Zoya B.
Frisco, TX
Really really like these headphones- the sound quality is great and I tend to use these the most when working out- I do use my skullcandy ones more at school, though- but these are wonderful I highly recommend
Jillian H.
Aurora, CO
I love Bose earbuds! They are so comfortable. I have small ears and these are the only kind of earbuds that have ever fit well, and they don't fall out! The controller on the cord is great too, so you can easily skip songs or change the volume while you're on the go. The built in mic is also great for talking hands free while I'm doing things around the house. Plus music sounds great in these earbuds! A+!
Katie H.
These are decent headphones. They fit comfortably in which isn't always easy to find. I've had better sound quality from other earbuds but overall good

Looking for your answer?