Bose Corp Bose® - Soundtouch® 300 Soundbar - Black

by Bose Corp

The SoundTouch® 300 soundbar looks slim. But the sound? Anything but. That's because every cubic inch of it is packed with technologies that make everything you listen to or watch sound clear and spacious. It starts inside with custom-shaped speakers that keep the profile low and pump out big sound. QuietPort™ technology virtually eliminates distortion so you hear surprisingly deep bass. And Bose® PhaseGuide® technology makes you believe you're hearing sounds where there are no speakers. On the outside, the glass top and perforated wrap-around metal grille make the soundbar look as good in your room as it sounds. And with both Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® technology built in, you can wirelessly stream music any way you prefer. ADAPTiQ® audio room calibration from Bose ensures the soundbar sounds the best it can in the space you put it. HDMI™ connectivity with 4K pass-through keeps your system compatible with the most current technology. NFC provides quick and easy pairing. The SoundTouch® app gives you simple control over your favorite music. Works together with other SoundTouch® speakers so as you go from room to room, your music goes along with you. Includes a universal remote so you can control your other devices, too. Available in Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose Corp Bose® - Soundtouch® 300 Soundbar - Black!
Currently in my living room and it’s amazing! Takes away the need for speakers and takes up less space! In fact, it adds a better look to the stand in my living room holding my tv. Great sound and great look.
Pocono Lake, PA
I bought this sound bar for my husband for Christmas it's absolutely amazing. When we watch movies it sounds like we're in a movie theater. We have it in our bedroom and it's perfect for regular tv but the best for movies. It doesn't take up a lot of room and it doesn't look like much when you look at it but when you hear the side that comes out of it, you'd be absolutely amazed
Wilson, NC
Bose speaks for itself! Great quality for a high price. Theater systems are great and to me boss is about the best! There are plenty out there good for a lower price, but I prefer to spend a bit more. Blue tooth ready and stream pandora if you wish! Worth every penny!
You wouldn't think that this speaker has a powerful sound just by looking at how small and slim it is. This one is a nice addition to your entertainment system that gives sound a powerful and full sound. It has a good bass and has a wonderful quality of sound. This will be the only thing that you'll need for that full surround theater like sound. It is expensive but it's so so worth it.