BY BOSE CORP

Listen like never before with QuietControl™ 30 wireless headphones. Breakthrough technology lets you set your own level of noise cancellation, so you can control how much of the world you want to let in-or how quiet you want your surroundings to be. Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio performance at any volume, while a noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clear calls, even in windy or noisy environments. Connect easily to your devices with Bluetooth® and NFC pairing. QuietControl 30 wireless headphones feature a lightweight neckband design that conforms to your body for all-day comfort and wearability. A lithium-ion battery gives you up to 10 hours of wireless listening per charge. And the Bose® Connect app helps you manage your paired devices and gives you enhanced control. Available in Black. see more...

Tiffany S.
Pittsburg, CA
I don't know how a commuting with my old apple headphones for so long. This are a life changer and worth every penny if you are a commuter. I commute more than an hour each way to/from work each day. I love that I don't her the noise of my commute any more.

The sound quality is great and you don't have to change them that often. I charge mine maybe once every week and a half.

The only downside is that the neck piece does move around a lot so they aren't that great at the gym since you are moving around but for me this wasn't a deal breaker.
Kaitlyn A.
These headphones are amazing! You can block out all sound. I wear them while I'm cleaning and I love that I don't have to worry about a cord getting stuck or my phone falling to the floor. They have great range and the battery lasts quite awhile. They're extremely easy to use, and comfortable too!
Leslie M.
estos audifonos son lo maximo! yo los uso en todo momento pero mas en el gimnasio, bloquean todo sonido alrededor! Lo unico malo seria el precio, estan un poco caros pero en cuanto a la calidad creo que totalmente vale la pena! si los recomiendo!!