BY BOSE #72 in Speakers

The Bose® Companion® 2 Series II multimedia speaker system represents an upgrade in sound and style over original-equipment computer speakers. Enjoy sharp, expansive sound for music, movies and games. Dual inputs allow the speakers to be used with your desktop or laptop computer, or tablet, as well as a second audio source, such as a portable MP3 player. The Companion 2 system delivers both the subtleties in your music and the rousing resonance of movie and game sound effects. And Bose® TrueSpace® signal processing lets you experience a spacious, dramatic soundstage that seems to extend beyond the speakers - whether you've set them next to your monitor or placed them farther apart. You'll also appreciate the clear, robust response for those challenging low musical notes and sound effects. The sleek, compact speakers save useful desk space and are magnetically shielded to prevent interference with your monitor. The volume control and headphone jack both reside on the front of one speaker to provide easy control over your listening experience. see more...

Mariah W.
Charleston, SC
The speakers are a wonderful tabletop edition to a surround sound home theater produced by Bose. I'm able to play music off my phone through these which is really useful when I am getting ready in the morning. Bose equipment is definitely an investment but it is something that you will have for a lifetime if taking care of.
Stefanie P.
Bose has great sound. These can be hooked up to any computer or TV with audio outlets. Wish it came with a remote as I have to turn it up or down before settling down to watch TV. That would be my only negative. These were close to around 100.00 when I bought them several years ago. Not sure if the price has changed.
Tanya P.
Not a bad speaker system, but didn't deliver the rich bass I was expecting. The high and mid range tones were great but I really expected more in terms of bass. Without a sub woofer these really didn't deliver the sound quality I was looking for. I'd stick with another Bose product.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
I have these attached to my iMac and they are so much better than stock. If the computer output is too high, they do subtly distort beyond about 50% volume. But turning down the source volume helps. These were very reasonably priced and have lasted years. Definitely a good buy.
Nina K.
Anniston, AL
I have two sets of these and they are fabulous! Great sound, clean design, easy to set up, and backed by the Bose sound and quality. I recommend these speakers to everyone. While they are a bit pricey compared to other options, these are the best for the money.
Jamie E.
Parkville, MD
Bought for my desktop. Very easy installation. Speakers are not too big/don't take up too much space. The sound from them is great! Definitely a great Bose product for a pretty affordable price.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
The sound from my Bose speakers are amazing and crystal clear. I am a music lover and also listen to audiobooks on my computer and the sound is so good from these speakers it's like having a human reading or singing to me. Very user friendly and boominVE them!
Michelle X.
Baltimore, MD
Great sounds. My boyfriend absolutely love the sound quality from the speaker. I on the other hand cannot tell a big different. But it is more crisp and clear on this speaker than say the laptop or TV without speakers. It's pricey but worth the investment.
Chelsea P.
Saint Paul, MN
Bose is the best out there!! The surround quality is fantastic; noise reduction and static reduction depletes any outside interference. Wouldn't buy anything besides Bose!
Alexander M.
Valley Stream, NY
Needed new speakers for my desktop computer, and couldn't be happier with these bose speakers. the sound is so good, I've used these speakers during bbqs. great sound in small package