Bose CineMate GS Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System -

by Bose

Bring the sounds of the big screen home with this bose cinemate series ii digital home theater speaker system. You can quickly connect the system to your hdtv, and it comes with a remote control that makes adjusting the volume and levels easy.

I have an open floor plan and was wondering if this system sounds good in larger open spaces? Or is it best in smaller rooms?
Does this surround system have Bluetooth capabilities?
Start your review of Bose CineMate GS Series II Digital Home Theater Speaker System -!
How would you rate this product?
Litchfield, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
These speakers are the best!  Bose doesn't mess around when they make speakers.  It's like we're in a theater with these speakers.  The base will even shake the floor when there's an explosion on screen.  We've been fooled more than once with the clear sound coming through the speakers thinking someone is ringing our doorbell or someone walked in behind us.  It's AMAZING!
Techie Expert Level 1
I have two of these units in our home. The provide great sound with very easy setup. Using the optical cable out from our TV sets, we get outstanding sound. You do not need an audio receiver and the universal remove with the Bose unit is very good. I would recommend getting the "GS" version as the Gemstone speakers have the best sound. Highly recommended. Sound Quality Loud, clear voices, great bass and just good sound.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
I have the Bose CineMate GS Series  II Digital Home Theater Speaker System. This is one of the best product I have ever used and I am glad I invest it in. The sound quality is amazing and the base is one of the best I have ever heard. You can hear the music in the first floor clearly.
Farmersville , CA
I thought this product was one of the best digital home theater speaker system I’ve heard in awhile with clean clear sound with for the highs for clear voice and deep impressive bass great for any that loves movie type theater sound quality .
Was given this system as a gift and OMG its incredible. For a 2.1 speaker setup the sound is absolutely amazing. It definitely lives up to the Bose name. I have a small apartment and even at low volume this thing is a beast.
Lakeland
Great sound especially for movie night, and if you like war or F1 sounds amazing. Easy to use, make there bass make a lil more eco. Quality and sound is great I use Bose at home and my car also equipped with it
I had a soundbar on my 65" TV before I bought this system and was very disappointed with it. I cannot believe the difference in sound there was when I hooked this up. Extremely easy and quick to connect and the sound is fabulous! I heard so many more sounds from everything I watched and especially movies. I had no problems or complaints with the sound or lack of sound watching blue ray movies. It was suggested I hook it up through my tv, not the cable box. Did not notice any flatness or lack of quality In sound by doing this. I am very pleased and glad I purchased it. Well worth the money. I would recommend to anyone. I also bought the speaker stands and glad I did. Very happy customer.
These are simply the best in my opinion easy setup and amazing quality they are average price for sound systems I would like to see them make the speakers wireless the sound quality is amazing from just two speakers it sounds like surround sound
The quality of sound that comes out of these satellite speakers and the subwoofer is just amazing. It takes up little to no room and sounds like you're in the theater.
Bedford, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband studied and searched for a long time to find the right theater system for us. We love our Bose system. We’ve had to send it in twice for repairs, with no problems from them, free of charge. Great product and great customer service.