BY BOSE

Bring the sounds of the big screen home with this bose cinemate series ii digital home theater speaker system. You can quickly connect the system to your hdtv, and it comes with a remote control that makes adjusting the volume and levels easy. see more...

Heather R.
Littlefield, TX
I have used a minimum 5 speaker surround system for years. I love listening to my movies and sports in stereo. My old system finally gave out on me and I was forced to find something new. Bose was always a system I wanted, but seemed to be out of my price range. Ultimately found this system in my local Best Buy store. There was a great display set up with this system and I couldn't have been more impressed. Compared to other sound bars on the market, this looked like a toy. The subwoofer has amazingly rich bass and looks nice in my room. But, back to the soundbar...It's only about a foot in length and about four inches tall as well as wide. Fits perfectly in front of my tv. The sound blew me away. It sounds BETTER than the multi-speaker systems I've used in the past. It provides amazingly crisp and strong sound. Bose somehow provided surround sound from a rather small soundbar and single subwoofer. Guess that will have to remain their secret. Great price. Fits easily in any entertainme
Javier P.
Doral, FL
My girlfriends father installs entertainment systems and electronics and he had recently acquired this after a customer upgraded and was throwing this unit out. The system is small and discreet, hiding away when unwanted, but very present when it comes time for it to roar. Bose is very good at creating exceptional audio experiences while keeping the units slim and sleek. The system also calibrates its self after set up and can be reprogrammed after you move around furniture or hang drapes to give the room the best audio possible. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone willing to invest in a home entertainment system that is low hassle.
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
Bose brand can be very expensive when it comes to merchandise. I have never received a chance to purchase one, but I am really inconsideration. Recently, I was enjoying myself at Wyndham resorts and the Bose surround bar entertained the room. It was wonderful. The quality of music or sound is like no other. I really want the chance to enjoy this sound in my home to share this sensational experience with others.
Brandon L.
Mount Clemens, MI
I bought this system to update my old Bose and fell in love all over again. The sound is so crisp and hand be herd throughout many rooms. I always crank it up to clean or when hosting a get together. This model was well priced and I've never had an issue. Highly recommended!
Veronica B.
Orange, CA
These speakers are amazing. Every time I watch a movie whether I am alone or with company I have to turn it on. It makes me feel like I am at the movies in my own home. Even when we just have music on we turn it on. It is that amazing. The bass and the sound are just AMAZING!!!
Jackee W.
San Tan Valley, AZ
Bose makes the best speakers , I like my music loud when I'm cleaning and it's defiantly pricey but worth ever dime, I mean there top of the line wireless, who does like a nice surround sound when watching an action movie. I would defiantly recommend.
Heather W.
Salem , Nj
Can't tell you how much I love this system! It really does make you feel as though you are a part of the movie/show! Bought the add-on adaptor to stream music to it, and couldn't ask for my music to sound any better. Love my Bose!
leah o.
Omaha, NE
Ok so I'm pretty sure we have this set in our living room. it works very well. the only problem i have had it the quality goes down sometimes and it a speaker stops working and that is only for about a day. we got ours at best buy. and i would recommend a lot of their products to everyone.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
These speakers have poor mids and the voice sound is muffled. The lows dominate the sound. The sound quality solely depends upon a receiver. For the quality this speaker system is a little over priced.
Jennifer S.
Covington, LA
These speakers have Great sound!! It's loud and I really like that the base can be turned up or down. I like to listen to my music on them because I can hear it great throughout the entire house. When watching a movie it sounds like we're at the theater.
Desiree O.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this surround system have Bluetooth capabilities?
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
I have an open floor plan and was wondering if this system sounds good in larger open spaces? Or is it best in smaller rooms?