BY BOSE

Find speakers at Target.com! Bose cinemate 15 home theater system - black (6265961100) see more...

• I've been looking to pick up a new sound system for my li...1 Answers
Lilly S.
Riverview, FL
Great system to use! I use it for parties, cooking, and just when I'm feeling like entertaining guests!
Valerie R.
Bay City, MI
Great sound but loud feedback when I pause a movie. Setting up was easy and the movies sound amazing
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
My husband adores this for gaming. I just like the sound while I am doing dishes. Its very enjoyable.
Audra W.
Jacksonville, FL
Speaker sounds amazing for surround sound unfortunately my beats speaker sounds better with music
Valerie S.
These are awesome. Seriously. It's like being right in the movies or shows you watch. Love Bose.
Nichole M.
Wausau, WI
My boyfriend bought these and he loves them. It really amps up our movie watching experience!
Karmo S.
Elmhurst, NY
The sound is amazing and you'll love it to have in your homes. I feel like I'm in a theater.
yesenia l.
Van Nuys, CA
Bose cinemate its has a great sound and its sounds ready clear and ready lound I enjoyed it
aimee k.
Bronx, NY
Small fits every where and fills up the place loud and clear like a movie theatre.
Dar S.
This system has amazing sound without taking up a lot of space and using a lot of wires.
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been looking to pick up a new sound system for my living room. How does this compare to the other Bose products?