BY BOSE

Find speakers at Target.com! Bose cinemate 15 home theater system - black (6265961100) see more...

• I've been looking to pick up a new sound system for my li...1 Answers
priyanka t.
It certainly is a home theater !! awesome and a best buy as yet (by me). Love the sound output the speakers are placed on all corners and you should feel the effect specially while watching a horror movie or when you are on your PS !!
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
My father purchased these for me and I love them so much ! The sound quality is amazing I couldn't have asked for anything better than this I feel like I don't even have to go to the theatre I can just stay home and get the same quality !
jordan l.
Sutherlin, OR
This sound system is AWESOME! weather you want to just watch a movie and feel like your in the movie theater or you want to turn up the music loud, this sound system is the best! I love love it and couldn't be happier honestly. It provides super clear and loud sound.
Melissa G.
South Gate , CA
Love my Bose speaker especially on family movie nights sounds like we're in the theaters. So simple and easy to use and no complicated wiring. There is no other brand I would rather use
VALARIE S.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
Good system, but not cheap. I've gotten other brand systems for quarter of the cost and sound almost as good. Not saying they're bad, but if you have extra money to waste than have at it.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
My family decided to get this setup after we moved our old soundbar to the back bedroom. I love that the main speaker is so small and compact. Do not let the size fool you, this thing gets LOUD! The Acoustimass is not wireless, but the cable is 9' long and it is supposed to be placed on the same wall as the main speaker, anyway. We have the bass turned up about halfway and it sounds terrific. I have not noticed any sound distortion watching movies or listening to music.

The remote that it comes with is a universal remote that you can program to use with your TV and other media.

Setup was very simple and quick. I had it hooked up in less than 5 minutes.
Kayla P.
Columbus
Bought this system 9 months ago for our living room and they were great. We recently added a small theater room to our house and these were fantastic. Defiantly sound even more amazing in a more inclosed room.
Chad C.
Littleton, CO
The most amazingly simple sound system. Easy installation and somehow still get the effect of FULL (like "doors closing behind you") surround sound - with only speakers in the front. It's like MAGIC!
Cat O.
The best home theatre system around. I had a Sony system but no comparison. I feel as though I am in a theatre when I have the system on. It is higher priced but so worth for good quality.
anita f.
Hubert, NC
A really good product. Have this set up in my family room. Excellent product. Yes it will cost you a pretty good coin. But the quality of this product is well worth it
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been looking to pick up a new sound system for my living room. How does this compare to the other Bose products?