Bose BOSE SIE2i Sport Headphones - Purple (3620550040)

by Bose

Bose sie2i sport headphones deliver a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can t match. The exclusive reebok fitness armband holds your device securely in place. And the inline remote and microphone let you control select apple products. Available in orange, green, blue and purple.

I'm an avid runner, sprinting and jogging long distance, and I've gone through A LOT of headphones within a short amount of time. I'm usually very careful with my headphones, but it just seems like they break down within a year no matter how careful I am. My question is are these headphones worth the price, and how is their customer service if they need to be repaired? If anyone has any personal experiences, I would really appreciate hearing them! Thanks in advance! -L
What is the price range of these and where can I find it?
Do they stay in when running?
Start your review of Bose BOSE SIE2i Sport Headphones - Purple (3620550040)!
Grand Island, NY
These headphones are so clear and loud. Best ones I've ever purchased. They fit comfortably as well
Fayetteville, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
These are great! Feel great in the ear. Super full of bass, and blocks out all of the outside noise
Forest
These headphones provide excellent sound to my ears when I listen my my music. I love these things
Lehigh Acres, FL
Fantastic sound. They stay in the war well . The color is dope. I really enjoy these headphones !
Billings, MO
Bose are my favorite! They have such great sound quality! And they really boost the sound
Albuquerque , NM
Techie Expert Level 1
Buenísimo audífonos, con sonido de alta calidad y perfectos para llevar a todos lados.
So in love with these! great product all around and sound is amazing!!!
So in love with these! great product all around and sound is amazing!!!
Fantastic sound quality, even when you working out, jogging on the treadmll, walking the dog or hiking. You can't do better then Bose and you won't be disappointed.
I bought this for my sister as a birthday present and she loved them👯 they work perfect for her and the purple color is just too cute💜
THIS IS SO GOOD! It blocks either outside sound out and has wonderful sound quality so you don't have to turn it up all the way