BY BOSE

Bose sie2i sport headphones deliver a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can t match. The exclusive reebok fitness armband holds your device securely in place. And the inline remote and microphone let you control select apple products. Available in orange, green, blue and purple. see more...

Heidi C.
I love the quality of sound in Bose. It sounds amazing in any genre of music and audio. The armband had worked wonderfully for my iPhone 4S and 5S. Now that I have a 6S Plus, it is now unusable. But, I didn't purchase it because of the armband. I like that the headphones are sweat resistant, which is wonderful for a workout.
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these headphones. L.O.V.E.
I am a musician so I'm picky about the headphones I use. I love the sound you get out of these tiny things. And the little silicon covers keep them in place even after an hour of sweating through a workout at the gym.
Plus, they're purple...which makes everything just a bit better.
Kelli S.
Seaside, CA
I can't get enough of my sport headphones! I'm a big time runner and these have been with me through really sweaty road races and also survived a super muddy 50k in the pouring down rain. Although I don't recommend either of those environments, they worked perfectly, stayed in my ears and were easy to clean
Sarah W.
Jackson, TN
These are the best of the best headphones to workout with!! They are so comfortable and have great sound!! Although they are pricey they are worth it in the quality of the product and the sound. I accidentally washed these and they still work and I haven't had any problems with them at all!
Christina L.
I love these, sound quality is so good but after 2/3 years, it started yellowing and the protective outer coat has deteriorated leaving the headphones susceptible to breakage. Because of the coating wearing away, there has been an increase in little tears along the headphones.
Paige R.
Howell, MI
I am an avid runner & was looking for good headphones that didn't move & wouldn't be affected by the sweat. Boy did Bose get it right!! these have been with me through half marathons & are currently with me through a full marathon training plan. Great sound! Great product!
jan l.
Burbank, CA
Fits well in my ears and does not fall of when I'm in the treadmill. Sound is good, as expected with Bose and very sturdy, I have been using different headphones cause they break easily but this one has been with me for quite a while no and still is good
Ann C.
Belleville, NJ
These are the #1 top of the line eat phones that will not make you Notcious like the apple earphones, they stay in your ears and don't fall out, and are the best quality and sound! Versatile as they are so tough, yiu can use them at the gym.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
I love these. The sound quality is amazing and the set is not obnoxious in appearance. I stay locked into my music and don't even want to let go of these headphones. I would purchase them again...for my boyfriend or my father.
Jennifer M.
Silver Spring, MD
I had been looking for good earphones to work out with. It was between these and the beats. I went with these and I love them! There the perfect length and plus the extension they're even better! (They bring the extension) I use them everyday at the gym and outside when it's warm. I've sweat with them in and they're still good. The sounds quality is great! Which is why I picked these over the beats ear phones. I am definitely a Bose fan!
Rachel B.
Do they stay in when running?
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
What is the price range of these and where can I find it?
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
I'm an avid runner, sprinting and jogging long distance, and I've gone through A LOT of headphones within a short amount of time. I'm usually very careful with my headphones, but it just seems like they break down within a year no matter how careful I am. My question is are these headphones worth the price, and how is their customer service if they need to be repaired? If anyone has any personal experiences, I would really appreciate hearing them! Thanks in advance! -L