BY BOSE

Upgrade your music listening experience with the bose ae2i audio headphones. Their triport acoustic structure delivers low notes with clarity, reproduces high frequencies and offers smoother audio. The headphones have around-ear design for comfy wear. Their soft ear cushions are made of leatherette. The headbands angled design evenly distributes the weight and adjusts to the contours of your head for a flexi fit. These bose headphones come with a mic that lets you easily switch between music and calls. The mic also has music, volume and other control options. The 60" cable offers maximum freedom of movement and reduced tangling. The... see more...

• Are the wires on this replaceable? Can you order them som...2 Answers
Bose AE2i Audio headphones - Silver (345444-0010)
  • "They have great sound and the cushions are so incredibly comfortable." in 2 reviews
  • "These headphones are awesome,great quality with clear sound." in 1 review
  • "These headphones not only have good sound quality, but they are more economical than other headphones of the same quality. " in 1 review
  • "They are noise isolating so you can not hear anything around you. " in 1 review
  • "I got these as a gift and have used them every single day for two years!" in 1 review
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
have had Bose headphones before, but not for a couple years. The sound quality is excellent, and they are light weight and comfortable for me to use while i work for 9 hours a day. The ONLY issue that I have had, is that with less than a months worth of use, the cord right where it comes out of the iphone is starting to become disconnected. While this could be attributed to a quality problem, more likely it is my fault. At least ten times while standing up I have ripped the cord out of the headphones (its built to disconnect)and this probably put an undue amount of stress on the connection. However, once I noticed this happening, I called up Bose, and after waiting on hold for less than 2 mintues, and without a series of annoying automated questions, I was speaking to a live representative who got a new cord shipped out to me free of charge, BEFORE I sent mine back
Trevyn S.
Carrollton, TX
These headphones have been terrific. I'm not the biggest headphone buff, but I listen to a lot of classical music which has more quiet than a lot of other music. These always allow me to hear what is going on. Occasionally there will be a slip on one of the ear pieces, but it just fits right back into place with no problems at all. A little bit expensive, but still great value for the money.
Diana A.
Wasco, CA
I love these headphones so much! They sound amazing!!! But there are a lot of headphones that sound great, another thing I look for is comfort. I don't know if I'm just sensitive, but I find most headphones really uncomfortable. Even the super expensive ones. Theses are so comfortable, no matter how long I wear them! Love them!!
Kyra W.
Every single road trip I go on I bring my Bose headphones. They have great, clear sound and block out background noise. They look cool and come with a nice case to carry them in. They are very comfortable and have a nice squishy padding on them. I have had my Bose headphones for over a year and I haven't had any problems with them.
Jeromy B.
Arlington, TX
I had the older model of these headphones for about 5 years before I wore them out. I drum for a living so I was always using them. I finally contacted the company and asked if I could have them repaired and they offered an even better deal. They told me to ship my headphones to them using the email paid-for print out they sent me while I was on the phone with them. I paid with a card over the phone $60 and they sent back a brand new set of these head phones. I couldn't be happier with the product or the customer service.
Tara G.
Techie Expert Level 2
I got these as a gift and have used them every single day for two years! I don't like the noise cancelling ones and I think they are probably not that great for your hearing the best part about these to me is the wire unplugs from the ear also so if it gets caught on anything it just unplugs instead of damaging the wire which is very helpful if you're clumsy like me lol
Tyler P.
Guildford, Surrey
These headphones are incredibly comfortable, allowing me to wear them for hours without getting that "sore headphone" feeling in my ears. The sound quality is fantastic and the headphones can easily be taken anywhere. The only downside is the cord that plugs into the headphone may get damaged, but so far, that is the only trouble I have run into. Great product.
Caitlin C.
My mom bought me a pair of these for christmas and I LOVED them. My dog ended up chewing through the wires and I was heartbroken. I got another one as a replacement a few christmas's later, and I use them all the time. Listening to music or TV from my computer or iPad just isn't the same without them.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
Beautiful sounds, beautiful silence. I use this on the plane for noise cancellation and it is a superb product that's worth every penny. An investment for sure, but really great when there are sales.
Brittany K.
San Antonio, TX
I bought these headphones as a gift. They are comfortable and sound great. Compared to Beats, they definitely are up there on the list. you get way more for your money. The sound is amazing and comfort is #1. If they made them wireless, that would be a plus.
Keshia A.
Bedford , NH
Techie Expert Level 3
Are the wires on this replaceable? Can you order them somewhere?