BY BOSE #60 in Speakers

Experience vivid surround sound from your high-definition video and audio sources with the Bose network-ready 5.1 home theater package. It includes the Bose Acoustimass 6 series III speaker system, Onkyo HT-RC440 5.1-channel 3D ready network AV receiver and Onkyo UBT-1 Bluetooth USB adapter. The speakers are engineered to deliver high-fidelity sound for TV, movies, music, sports and video games. All from speakers so small, they seem to disappear into your room. Easily connect your HDTV and up to six standard, high-definition or 3D sources, such as a Blu-ray Disc player, cable box and gaming console, to the Onkyo receiver. The receiver comes network-ready* to connect you with the latest music streaming services such as Pandora, SIRIUS XM Internet Radio, Spotify, Slacker, Rhapsody and vTuner. Connect the Onkyo UBT-1 Bluetooth USB adapter to the receiver and wirelessly stream music you re your smartphone, laptop computer or tablet. Apple compatibility allows you to easily connect your iPod or iPhone to the receiver, using the front-panel USB, to enjoy your music and video library on your home theater system. * An Ethernet cable or Onkyo UWF-1 wireless USB network adapter is required to connect the receiver to a home network. Sold separately. see more...

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This theater system is setup in our family room. We have a 80" tv and the room is dark because that's where we watch movies with the kids. None of the speakers go behind but you'd swear the action was happening all around the room. If you like the theater sounds but not the theater, you need to get this system.
Karter C.
I have a much older version of this system, its at least 10 years old and still works like when it was brand new. Of course i would like upgraded equipment but this was a wonderful purchase
Ryan B.
Bose 5.1 Home Theater Package packs great sound into a small package. You get to enjoy theater quality sound that changes the way you enjoy movies, music, and sporting events. The package is designed to be low profile, but provides a surprising level on performance that you come to expect from large speakers.
Heather M.
Colorado Springs, CO
As always, Bose never disappoints! The sound quality of this system is phenomenal and the ease of use is so simple, my 6 year old can operate it! The crispness and sound quality are just out of this world. I can even play a regular radio station and I get CD quality!
Brittany W.
Bronx, NY
With this you'll never have to watch a movie in the theathers again. How can a small box produce such perfect time sounds is beyond me, but it does. When I'm in target I am the person who has the sample music blasted because it's just so perfect to hear.
Lourdes M J.
Los Angeles , Ca
Just out these in the living room not so long ago. Great when having a movie night, sound effect are beast. Bose makes the best products when it comes to entertainment in the business. Heard their soundlin is also great.
Claire G.
Mansfield, OH
Replaced an older version of this system with the 5.1 and we love it! Such god quality- and everything syncs with our other Bose products seamlessly. We can listen to the same music in every room of the house. Love it.
Amanda B.
Appleton, WI
Got this for my birthday from my husband and its absolutely amazing! The sound has great quality. You can hear all the highs, lows, and pitches in between. It shakes the floor and the volume is only at 30!
Robin K.
The Bose 5.1 Home Theater Package has been one of my greatest investments. makes my living room come to life for watching movies, playing music, and enjoying the sound of the ocean rolling through.
Shawna P.
Waukee, IA
Best brand for sound out there. We took the plunge and purchased our Bose surround sound system about 2 years ago and have never looked back. Any future speaker purchases will be with Bose.