Bose 161 Indoor Speaker System - White (27028)

by Bose

These bose multi-purpose speakers offer high performance in a slim and elegant design for stereo surround sound use. Stereo everywhere speaker performance delivers stereo almost anywhere in the room. Articulated array speaker design features two 21â 2" twiddlertm drivers that are angled to reproduce lifelike stereo over a larger listening area instead of one small sweet spot. the high-excursion twiddler drivers generate more air movement from a small enclosure. Custom brackets enable easy mounting for stereo or surround sound use. Compatible with amplifiers and receivers rated 10 to 100 watts per channel....

Just curious if they were available in other colors besides white?
Start your review of Bose 161 Indoor Speaker System - White (27028)!
How would you rate this product?
Phenix city, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
We bought several pairs of these 161 speakers when they were first introduced a little over a year ago. We use one pair for the surround speakers in our theater system, and a pair in each of the other rooms of our home. Although we are longtime Bose fans, we decided to audition these in an audio store as we had been disappointed in a Bose center channel speaker we had purchased previously, (based on reputation, we didn't listen first!). We were favorbly impressed in the store and have been very pleased with them in our home. Regardless of room decor, the speakers produce clean, stereo sound. (Its possible to identify orchestral instruments and their location!
Boston, MA
I am not the one to buy speakers for the home. Generally it is the job of my fiance and he loves it. Luck has it the one moment that he was not available to fix something I had to go shopping and get a replacement the cost was great, easy to set up and they are still living. It is something that I would recommend to others.
Durham, NC
These speakers are amazing; they produce such quality sound and I believe are better than other products. They're a little pricey, but worth the extra money to get a quality product. They were very easy to set up and use. I would recommend them.
Techie Expert Level 2
These speakers are in the basement, living room, and movie theater areas of my house. They produce a lively surround sound that transcends around my house. However, the sound does not travel through all of my speakers at times.
Sunnyvale, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Super loud for such a tiny speaker. We love it and use it in the bathroom, bedroom and kitchen. I was amazed by how something so small could be so loud. We have the one that connects with bluetooth or by plug in.
Bought a pair of these speakers at our best buy and have enjoyed superior sound quality. no reason to suffer listening to your music on puny laptop speakers.
Montgomery, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
The quality of sound on these speakers is incredible! I feel like I never really heard my favorite music until I heard it through these speakers.
My favorite speakers I've ever purchased! Sound quality is unbeatable--I literally feel like I'm at a concert when I use these. Great product!
New Orleans
Love love love the sound quality and the loudness great clarity and I deffinitly would love toga be more Bose products ! Totally worth it
Not the exact speakers I have, but the ones I do are small but SUPER loud when you turn the volume up. The price is definitely worth it.