BY BOSCOV'S

• Where are these stores located?1 Answers
  • Does boscoves take returns without a receipt 2 Answers
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I only went to this store once. I was going down the main aisle and decided to turn around and go right back out. I was soooo overwhelmed by how many things they had. The store it huge but it’s packed with so much I felt cluster-phobic.
Jessica R.
Cherry Hill
Good inexpensive clothes. They have great college apparel for much cheaper than you would get anywhere else and even eagles apparel. I’ve gotten everything from a cotillion dress to a bathing suit here.
Paige F.
Mechanicsburg
Boscov's, like Bon-Ton, is a great department store that provides a range of retail items from clothing to furniture. They frequently have sales and coupons, and is a great place to find gifts for anyone.
Lauren S.
Easton
I enjoy shopping at Boscov's. The prices are always reasonable and I love their Juniors section. They also have great clearance prices. My recent favorite purchase are these stretchy black dress pants that were $16.99. They have no buttons, pockets, or zippers. I just slide them right on and they are so comfortable I could sleep in them!
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I shop at Boscovs at my mall here in Lancaster. They do have a wide variety of home goods, clothing, shoes and much more. There prices are reasonable- they aren’t like your normal large brand retail store.
janie L.
Bensalem
great prices always have great sales always decorated nice ummmm I love this place it should be GLOBAL it is an ICON!!! designer brands and all like yes is this a type of baptism? I think so
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
I really like Boscov's! I use to think they only sold older looking clothing, but really they sell clothing for almost anyone. They always have amazing sales. I once got a 60 dollar top for 7 bucks and a pair of shoes for 99 cents. The one by where I lived for a few years would randomly pick an item and immensely lower the price for like 20 minutes and when they put their outdoor tent up in the summer, forget it! I'll be there forever!
Onji S.
This eclectic, bright, mirror filled maze looking place has some true hidden gems. If you can stomach the crazy lights and ceiling illusions you can find some deals. Most recently I visited the store during their semi-annual "buy one shoe get one for $1.99" with NO exclusions! Totally worth feeling like a 70s disco joint to get the deal!
Tori R.
Phoenixville, PA
Boscov's is a great store once you find the deals. They trick you with their pricetags, saying that they brought the price down from another marked price. This isn't true, it's just to make you feel like they have amazing deals. You're better off comparing these prices to relative stores. But their clothes are good quality, and they have a pretty good selection! Definitely a store more targeted to the middle-age to senior-citizen audience.
Kayla R.
This is my favorite store! I love shopping her because you can get great deals! I always find something when I go into here. They have so many departments! You can get great things at great prices. I love the the clothing they have! Highly recommend! If you never been to a boscovs go!
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Does boscoves take returns without a receipt
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
Anyone know where the most southern Boscovs is located? I'm in FL. I use to shop at one in Delaware!
April G.
Seneca, SC
Where are these stores located?
Candy M.
How hard is it to return something purchased online? I live in New Mexico and have thought about ordering a few times when they have good deals, but not being familiar with the store I haven't done it yet.