BY BOSCIA

A botanically-based spot treatment for acne blemishes. Botanical willow bark helps provide relief from breakouts effectively and safely, even for the most sensitive skin. This unique anti-irritant calms inflammation while soapberry peel cleans and purifies. A combination of jojoba leaf and vitamins C and E work with other effective ingredients to help reduce redness, control oil, maintain a clear complexion, and combat free radicals. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

• I've been slowly developing scars after 3 years of having clear s...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie E.
N Bennington, VT
I switched up my skincare routine while I was pregnant so I wouldn’t be using such harsh acne medications. This was my favorite spot treatment since I couldn’t stand the smell of the sulfur alternatives. It wasn’t a miracle worker on my usual severe acne, but it did the job at a time when my skin was at its best thanks to hormones.
Britt M.
If you only get a blemish every now and then, I think this would work well as it is a very light formula. However for me, as my skin is more problematic it's not strong enough. However as a huge fan of their cleansers I hope to work my way down to this someday.
Jackie G.
This breakout treatment pen is absolutely the best thing anyone can buy. It works really well and wont disappoint you. I will definitely buy this product again and it has a good value. I recommend this product for people who breakout like myself.
Jacqueline S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have combination skin. I am not sure if the product is working on my skin, if it is, it has not been working well on me, and does not work overnight. For the high price tag, I probably would not buy again.
Marni T.
Santa Ana, CA
This product was decent. It didn't provide nearly fast enough results as far as breakout visibility but it did help with pain and biting of breakout, I.e. The willow bark. I would not knock this product and if I had money to keep things like this on hand, I would, simply for the pain relief I found from it. Also, just now realizing I used this about ten years about in high school and jr high; I should revisit to see if my hormones and skin have changed. Enjoy and 8/10 would recommend!
Rae P.
Portland, OR
Okay, even us "grown up girls" get breakouts and the Boscia Willow Bark Breakout Treatment Pen is a blessing.  I use it as a spot treatment when my skin thinks it's 16 again and it gently repairs the damage without drying out my spots. If I'm not careful, I will get discoloration with every breakout and this product is so gentle and effective that I don't have to worry about dark spots.
Jme p.
Love that Boscia's products are natural and actually do the work! This breakout treatment was gentle on my skin and the next morning the redness was gone and the blemish size deminished greatly! I get hormonal breakouts due to my PCOS, manybproducts I have tried just dont do the trick, but this worked!! Very happy with this product, will continue to use!
Ashleigh M.
I love this stuff and despite the price would continuously buy it. It didn't seem like there was enough product in the pen or I might've used it too much. Regardless this stuff works wonders. There's really no smell to it on top the fact that it's small enough to put in your purse and carry around if needed throughout the day. Definitely recommend.
Jasmine R.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't have much faith in breakout pens because every time I've bought one it didn't really help just reduced the redness of the breakout. Its kinda pricey,  I bought it in Sephora. I'll give this product a 3 star because it didn't fulfill its expectations, but hey that was just my experience
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
I've tried a lot of products like this and this one worked really well for me! It dried the painful under the skin zits before they surfaced almost as fast as my Mario Badescu drying lotion does. I would definitely use it again if I wasn't so hung up on my Mario Badescu one, haha
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been slowly developing scars after 3 years of having clear skin and it sucks since I spent so much money on s chemical peel. I love the Boscia toner and wonder how the correcting pen works and is it worth it?