boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray
  • boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Se...
  • boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray Deluxe Sample

BY BOSCIA

A fine mist that minimizes pores, gently mattifies and sets makeup while keeping skin hydrated. White Charcoal helps keep the moisture locked in and provides long-term skin benefits. Skin is left shine-free yet hydrated and makeup is locked in place.
“Mist and repeat for your best, balanced skin throughout the day!”

How to Use:

Shake well to disperse charcoal before each use. Hold bottle 6-8 inches from face and mist directly onto skin with mouth and eyes closed from forehead to chin and cheek to cheek. White Charcoal Mist can be used on cleansed skin prior to additional skincare products, before makeup application to prep the skin and after makeup for lasting hold and oil-control. Mist throughout the day for additional mattifying benefits without disrupting makeup.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Kaolin, Pseudoaltermonas Ferment Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Arginine, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Charcoal Powder, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract

boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray

Start your review of boscia White Charcoal Mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is a really good mattifying setting spray. charcoal naturally takes your oil away and the fact that is white charcoal makes it possible for them to use charcoal without it spraying black all over your face so it's more translucent. the only thing is that sometimes it leaves blotches on your makeup but you can easily dab those away." in 492 reviews
London C.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This product works but also disappoints. When I spray it on my clean face I can feel my skin almost tighten as if my pores and closing. But if I spray it in to my face after applying makeup, I get white spots all over my face, I’ve cleaned the spray pump, shaken the bottle prior, and more and my face always ends up with spots
Lanishka C.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
It's a good setting spray. I'm not a fan of the scent. I literally hold my breath in. But it does mattify your makeup. And I picked it up in a gift set from sephora so I liked that it was affordable in that regard because you get to try the collection at as a whole before taking the big plunge into buying the full size.
Jessica T.
Alameda, CA
Not my favorite setting spray. My go-to is the urban decay de-slicking setting spray, but I received this one as a gift so I wanted to give it a try.

Pros:
- smells good
- feels light
-does make your skin feel all tight afterwards
- initially mattifies skin

Cons:
- doesn’t last long
- skin got oily pretty soon after
- make up didn’t stay in place

Overall, I just didn’t like it and am hesitant to give it another try because it just made my face feel kind of unpleasant the first time I tried it. I’m definitely a huge fan of Boscia products, but I’ll probably pass on this one. Maybe I’ll give it another try sometime in the future.
Nicole G.
Imbler, OR
It leaves a white cast on your face that you can’t remove without messing up your makeup. Before I upped my skincare game I tried everything to help with oiliness and thought this might be my lucky break but it was awful.
DeAnn W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love boscia products but I'm a little conflicted with this product because I used it with matte primer and foundation - too many matte products make my combo skin OILY!!! I will try again without all matte products.
Kayla B.
Ladson , SC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an awesome setting spray !! A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever! I never experienced the white specks that other people talked about! You just have to shake it up very well to avoid that!
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Perfect setting pray if you have oily or combination skin. Gives a matte finish, and has white charcoal so it absorbs oils & your skin is benefiting from the skincare. I recommend this one! If you want a two in one
Harleigh E.
Taylorsville
This setting spray is a must for a matte look. I have combination skin and on my Oiler days this is a life saver! It’s sets you’re matte look without totally drying you out!
Danika G.
Saint Robert
This is without a doubt the best item I have in my makeup bag at the moment. It is a phenomenally strong setting spray which goes on nice and evenly and lasts all day and into the nighttime as well. The only downside I can think of is if you spray to close to your face it will leave white flecks and it needs to be rubbed in to your skin lightly with a brush to fully set your makeup, however, I have honestly reached the point where I have a nice little ritual and even have a specific kabuki brush i like to use when it comes time to set my makeup. I find it much easier to use than powders and think it is so much nicer to look at and looks better later on in the day as it never becomes cakey or gathers in your creases. Overall would definitely repurchase and I already recommend it to everyone I know!
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love anything charcoal, it works great with my skin, works absolute wonders..if I need to soothe my skin, I reach for anything with charcoal.. and it's this one
londyn b.
Does anyone know if this will be made into a travel size?
Alyssa G.
How good is this?
Laveeta C.
How effective is this? I saw my favorite YouTuber review it and I think I'm going to buy it. I have extremely oily skin and I'm usually blotting my face by 9:30 am at work. How effective is this and I use the Becca primer and I'm still oily, HELP!!!
Amber T.
Yakima, WA
Does this leave a white residue behind when you use it? And when is it better to use, before or after makeup?

Sephora