BY BOSCIA

boscia Vital SPF 15 Daily Moisture

Start your review of boscia Vital SPF 15 Daily Moisture!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This a great moisturizer I definitely recommend this product to you if you have dry skin!" in 4 reviews
  • "This is one of the only moisturizers i willl use on my face. I love the fact it has SPF in the moisturizer, I wear almost every time I go outside because I am so prone to burning! Very hydrating for the face and I have dryyyy skin! Highly recommend! " in 4 reviews
  • "This product felt very nice on the skin even while having oily skin it felt lightweight and worked fine with sensitive skin, it worked well and didn't break me out like many moisturizers do and it sits nicely under make up as well I would buy this again. " in 3 reviews
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
This was ok, it was sort of greasy especially considering the price the color of it was white which would create a halo effect on the skin and made it hard to blend with my normal foundation since I usually use this under my traditional makeup. I probably won't purchase again
Juan F.
This didn't really work for me so I gave it away to a friend and they seem to be enjoying it so far, it was not effective for me but like I said my friend seem to be liking it, first time user and probably last time, I would not buy it again because it didn't work for me.
Dawn C.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a light moisturizer that didn't wow me. It didn't feel any different from other moisturizers on the market. The spf is too low for my taste. I did line that the formula was really light and didn't clog my pores. It's good for oily skin but this wasn't for me.
Annette K.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this on a whim as it was on sale. The packaging is compact and great for travel which is what I use it for. The texture is a little sticky but leaves my skin feeling hydrated and protected. I would love it if the formula weren't as tacky.
Hannah J.
Wilmer, AL
Marina M.
I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS PRODUCT. I LIKE THE WAY IT MAKES MY FACE FEEL BUT IT LEAVES A WHITE RESIDUE AFTER YOU TRY TO MASSAGE IT IN. IT DOES NOT ABSORB INTO THE SKIN AS I WOULD OF LIKED IT TO.
Allison U.
Rochester, NY
I got a sample of this stuff from Sephora by using my points. I was pretty disappointed. I have combination, acne-prone skin and this made me break out. I usually really like this brand so I was surprised.
Jessica M.
Magna
This made my face sooo dry i was disappointed 😔. It was the first time that i had used it and i will never use it again. it wasn't to pricey but it could have been cheaper. i bought it at walmart i always go to walmart for my products. I do NOT recommend it to anyone
Maria N.
I liked this moisturizer! It's really light and the fact that it has SPF is what really caught my attention! It's a little bit pricey for I did enjoy the light weight feeling! I don't know if I would buy it again though!
Haliana P.
I use this product every single morning. It keeps your skin moisturized and incredibly smooth. I've seen a huge difference since I've started using it. It has a really good SPF measure and it works really great!!!