BY BOSCIA

boscia Vanilla Blotting Linens

Start your review of boscia Vanilla Blotting Linens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Destinye M.
Los Angeles, CA
They do exactly what they're meant to. They blot up all of the oil on my cheeks and forehead (I wish I had one right now lol). They're super easy to carry in your purse or even store at your desk at work. I've compared them to the Elf blotting sheets and I have to say the Boscia ones are worth the money. I find they dont disrupt my make up and I don't have to use as many sheets.
Kate R.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved this product. I was very attracted to the unique vanilla scent. This isn't a strong scent; it's very subtle which is good since you're putting it on your face. As for a blotting linen, it does a good job. I think most blotting linens are interchangeable, they all do a good job at removing the oil on my face, but I'm rating this highly because it's very unique in scent.
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie, MD
I loved these blotting wipes... my forehead needs these anytime in going out for the day with my son. He does nothing but run!!! So blotting didn't take much of my make up off. And it is so worth the value. They come on easy to open single packaging.
Connie G.
These were so great! I tend to be afraid of using blotting sheets because I'm afraid to mess up my makeup, but these were so good! I get really oily around my t zone and when I used them there, I was good to go! They definitely did not move anything around and they got rid of the oiliness. They smell great too! Definitely gonna buy again!
aliyah M.
Tacoma
They do exactly what they're supposed to, answer they are effective. Love and definitely would purchase again, because it was my first time trying this product. Its worth the price, good value. Yes, I would definitely recommend to others.
Halley R.
New Orleans
As a first time buyer, buying this item was a trial run. I had no intention of purchasing it again, but just to use for the time being. Its very gentle on the skin and helped me throughout the day. I would purchase this item again.
Kayla M.
Orlando, FL
I love this! It keeps my makeup matte, even when I have combination skin. I'm a repeat user, and I've been buying them at Sephora. Super gentle on the skin, and doesn't rub the makeup off! I would totally recommend it to my friends.
Michelle M.
Midland, TX
The blotting linens were just what I was looking for.  During the summertime my skin tends to be a little more oily due to the heat, so I needed something to blot throughout the day.  These were great.  They did not remove my makeup however they worked wonders on removing the excess oil.
Diana P.
Just ok for me. I bought these to try blotting wipes and it did very little for me. I am a bit oily in the t-zone and expected it to catch a bit but it really didn't do much. It may just be my skin but not my favorite!
Lathaly L.
Amityville, NY
These are my favorite blotting sheets they always save me the only part of my face that is extremely oily is my t zone and these sheets always do a great job at removing the excess oil definitely one of my favorites